Sponsored

Anyone have their status go from built to shipped after 12/24?

Librarian

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza 06'
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The guys who ordered in 22' and still have no truck... that's insane.

My XL was in production 11/22, built 12/23, and shipped 1/3. I'm sure it was caught up in the turn signal fiasco. I also noticed the status changing from built to ordered the day before it switched to shipped. Ford says I should get it in the first half of February, which is consistent with what other people have experienced with shipping to PA.
Sponsored

Luthinator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Mav. Lariat Hybrid & 23' Ford Explorer XLT+
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

XLT hybrid.
That does sound strange. Others have mentioned that dealership allocation plays a big part. Smaller, lower volume dealers only get so many each model year. Maybe that's it?
Have you called Ford?

OP
OP
DRICH2027

DRICH2027

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That does sound strange. Others have mentioned that dealership allocation plays a big part. Smaller, lower volume dealers only get so many each model year. Maybe that's it?
Have you called Ford?
the truck is done and released to transportation but has not left Mexico. Chat, Marketing and dealer say the same thing . Built with a eta but has not shipped. No one can give me an answer why ?

Jerdav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you called Ford?
Yeah, it's a good-sized dealer. I've been on Ford chat every other day for a while now and called marketing several times. My dealer finally checked vinview for me and says it's on a train in California right now. The window sticker lists "convoy" as the transport and chat and the tracker tells me it hasn't shipped, so I am in a fog of misinformation!

Jerdav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, it's a good-sized dealer. I've been on Ford chat every other day for a while now and called marketing several times. My dealer finally checked vinview for me and says it's on a train in California right now. The window sticker lists "convoy" as the transport and chat and the tracker tells me it hasn't shipped, so I am in a fog of misinformation!
And I just got a call from my dealer who now says it's held up at the border and waiting to cross. Lesson to learn: Don't believe anyone from Ford.

Sponsored

StarNut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Marvick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

the truck is done and released to transportation but has not left Mexico. Chat, Marketing and dealer say the same thing . Built with a eta but has not shipped. No one can give me an answer why ?
Mine was built on 12/13 and finally went to shipped this morning. Hopefully yours will move a little faster now that they are perhaps getting caught up with shipping.
Is yours going by rail or convoy?

Luthinator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Mav. Lariat Hybrid & 23' Ford Explorer XLT+
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ya, it does seem like the 2024s aren't being updated as well as I have seen in previous years. Not sure what's up. Mine also lists convoy and Ford says not until end of Feb. I would love it if it came in sooner.

OP
OP
DRICH2027

DRICH2027

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine was built on 12/13 and finally went to shipped this morning. Hopefully yours will move a little faster now that they are perhaps getting caught up with shipping.
Is yours going by rail or convoy?
Rail

Sponsored

Fish More

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Tremor 2021 Ford Ranger 2015 F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Lariat Tremor showed shipped 12/28. It's in Colton CA, waiting to be shipped to Northern CA. Reported from my dealer today 1/5, pretty fast train ride !!!!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mazda B-4000
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DRich,

I am in the same boat. My Lariat was built 12/24. Apparently still sitting in Mexico.
Hopefully shipped to St Louis with yours, before spring.

OP
OP
DRICH2027

DRICH2027

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

DRich,

I am in the same boat. My Lariat was built 12/24. Apparently still sitting in Mexico.
Hopefully shipped to St Louis with yours, before spring.
crazy huh?! What part of STL are you ? I live in Creve Corue! I just don’t understand why NO ONE has a clue about anything !
Sponsored