Sponsored

Hybrid XL shipped email arrived @ 2:48 this morning - ordered 7/24, in production 11/27, built 12/6, shipped 12/14

chapsbuck

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I got the same rail car number from Mckie Ford this morning. My Lariat is on this rail car too. Looking forward to getting it!
Sponsored

chapsbuck

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
That looks like a really nice vehicle! I believe it is on a train in Missouri at the moment.
Thanks! And yep that is what I got from the Union Pacific toll free number. Kind of hard to understand it though lol

I wonder if it goes all the way to Illinois and then back this way? Anyways sounds like we will both be getting our mavericks soon!

OP
OP
BlackXL

BlackXL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 F-350, 2 F-250, 4 escape, mustang, bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks! And yep that is what I got from the Union Pacific toll free number. Kind of hard to understand it though lol

I wonder if it goes all the way to Illinois and then back this way? Anyways sounds like we will both be getting our mavericks soon!
My wife worked for BNSF for a long time and said it would go to Chicago and then head back west.

Sponsored

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

How long did it take from Mexico to Illinois? Just curious as mine just shipped and Illinois is the final destination.

OP
OP
BlackXL

BlackXL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 F-350, 2 F-250, 4 escape, mustang, bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long did it take from Mexico to Illinois? Just curious as mine just shipped and Illinois is the final destination.
Originally, it was stated to be 7 days 12/21 - now UP is saying 10 to Illinois 12/24

chapsbuck

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Cliff, you also could email your dealer and have them send a snapshot of the vehicle visibility report that contains the rail car number. This saves their time as well as yours.

Btw, I am picking up my Maverick this Saturday from Granger Ford (Iowa) but I live in Sioux Falls. I big howdy from East River to you. Glad you are getting close to driving your truck! :)
Did you get yours on Saturday?

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

chapsbuck

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
In Laurel, MT yards waiting for a truck…
I saw that the estimated time of arrival moved back from the 20th to the 12th this morning. Hopefully we see them at the dealership this week.