Sponsored

Anyone have this happen on their Tracking Screen? Went from BUILT to IN PRODUCTION

ArkAngelx3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang( 03 Cobra, 18 GT)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was in production for over a week, then was changed to built, and you can even see the built date. It was tagged Built for almost a week, then it changed back to "In Production"

Ford Maverick Anyone have this happen on their Tracking Screen? Went from BUILT to IN PRODUCTION mav.JPG
Sponsored

Pringles70

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta
Is it hybrid? If so, they are being held after build waiting on EPA

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Which drive train?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The tracker seems to be acting a little wonky for several people, at least in the last few weeks. I wouldn't worry about it. You can always just call Ford if you have any concerns.

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe you got one of the first recalls!
Yes, happened to me. Closed page, input info again, and it returned to built. I think itā€™s a glitch.

They canā€™t unbuild it!! šŸ˜¬
Maybe you got one of the first recalls!
Actually you probably got a cached site due to traffic on internet. Clear your cache in your browsers maybe cookies unless you have some you really like and don't want to reload them but if you get too many cookies your response time will slow down if all the tracking cookies are reporting. Also. You may be getting a page off a cache server rather than if original server is running slow. Years ago a set my browser to fetch only from main server but that was years ago and I don't remember how I change it.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually you probably got a cached site due to traffic on internet. Clear your cache in your browsers maybe cookies unless you have some you really like and don't want to reload them but if you get too many cookies your response time will slow down if all the tracking cookies are reporting. Also. You may be getting a page off a cache server rather than if original server is running slow. Years ago a set my browser to fetch only from main server but that was years ago and I don't remember how I change it.
I have my phone set to clear cache on reboot which I can forget to do. I then do Google search for web site (currently a greenhouse supplier) that has adds that are palatable popups. Doesn't seem to work because, I believe, Google not only keeps every buy gas, eat, etc in the cloud they keep every site I visit. I was going through a town that I had not been in for years and had an Italian lunch. Then for months I would get pop ups for Italian restaurants around lunch times = clear cache time but in cloud?
Sponsored