Sponsored

Any early August build dates “built” or “shipped” status yet?

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yea, just happened to me. I’m following it on ordertrack as well.
Just talked to ford cs to see what was going on and they are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it, as for information about my order, all they could say was that it was dropped off at its destination ramp and is still in transit to my dealer with an eta of October 31st
Sponsored

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In final prep at Chapman, didn't get the email from Ford but it's on the tracker. Not a peep from Chapman yet. They've gotten at least a dozen Mavs in the last few days...

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well that's a wrap- hybrid XLT w/hitch.

9/13/21 order, 9/23/2022 built, shipped 3 days later, 10/31/2022 pickup. Chapman honored 0% APR but couldn't work with post order FB rebate. Like 24.7 OTD.

Fun little truck- no creaks no problems thus far.

BrandonB81

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well that's a wrap- hybrid XLT w/hitch.

9/13/21 order, 9/23/2022 built, shipped 3 days later, 10/31/2022 pickup. Chapman honored 0% APR but couldn't work with post order FB rebate. Like 24.7 OTD.

Fun little truck- no creaks no problems thus far.
Mine arrived 13 months to the day after ordering. Picked it up last Thursday. I love it! Ordered the BAK X4s Tonnneau cover from @Realtruck Sunday with a considerable discount.

Sponsored

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

3:30 pm cdt Thursday appointment to finalize financing before driving it off the lot.

400 days (daze?) from Order-To-Drive Off, for those keeping track of such things.

The precious commodity’FITS’ bag, an early 2022 Blue Oval ‘sorry for the delay’ meaculpa, was stated to already be on a rear seat.

So special!

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And she’s home! Dealer transaction went really smoothly and they honored the price protection and the interest rates at time of order so was able to get the 1.9% , was a really pleasant experience compared to other dealerships I’ve been to in the past, as for my maverick, so far about 140 miles in and not one issue, the only thing which was really minor that I took notice of during the delivery process was that the sunglasses holder seemed to be stuck and was noted by the dealership and will be going back for them to fix under warranty, other than that not one single squeak or rattle, everything feels solid and am a happy customer so far, radio software is a little outdated so I’ll have to try and update that at some point, but it doesn’t seem to have any issues that some have reported so far, overall just a solid build in my case

JAC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy G30 Roadtrek Van, waiting for Hybrid XL Mave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So it will be 385 days since we placed our order for our XL Hybrid & we are picking it up tomorrow at the dealership. It almost seems surreal that it's finally here 🤣. Time to read the manual..... We currently drive a 1994 Chevy G30 and we have a lot of new vehicle technology to learn 🤣.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mxer97

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So it will be 385 days since we placed our order for our XL Hybrid & we are picking it up tomorrow at the dealership. It almost seems surreal that it's finally here 🤣. Time to read the manual..... We currently drive a 1994 Chevy G30 and we have a lot of new vehicle technology to learn 🤣.
yall are going to love it!!!! When you drive it the first time, you will just be in shock that you are actually driving it, and it will have to sink in after a few times of driving it! I’m excited for yall

JAC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy G30 Roadtrek Van, waiting for Hybrid XL Mave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
yall are going to love it!!!! When you drive it the first time, you will just be in shock that you are actually driving it, and it will have to sink in after a few times of driving it! I’m excited for yall
Thank you....when did you get yours? Was it hard to say goodbye to your old truck? Yes, I think you described it perfectly...we probably won't believe it at first....🤣🤣

OP
OP
Mxer97

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you....when did you get yours? Was it hard to say goodbye to your old truck? Yes, I think you described it perfectly...we probably won't believe it at first....🤣🤣
I think I got mine on the 29th of last month, I’ve been busy spending all of my money on it 😂. I’ll keep my eyes out for when you post it!

• Love
Reactions: JAC

natedog42

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 8/5/21, built 9/23, and my XLT finally came in to the dealership a couple days ago, and plan to pick up this Wed. They're installing the bed lighting, cleaning, prepping, etc. Rail from Hermosillo to Wayne, MI took about 2 weeks, and only a day to car carrier to Ypsilanti, MI. Much quicker than I expected from Wayne to the dealership. They let me take it for a spin around the block. I wasn't prepared for the big nose, compared to my small Mazda 3 I drive now. But it drove nicely, and excited to have a hybrid again, not to mention a truck bed. (I've never owned a truck!)

Ford Maverick Any early August build dates “built” or “shipped” status yet? 20221111_100631

Ford Maverick Any early August build dates “built” or “shipped” status yet? 20221111_100902
Sponsored

Reactions: JAC