Sponsored

Any early August build dates “built” or “shipped” status yet?

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone that’s been built in August, gotten a “built” status or a “shipped” status yet? Mine is in “produced” secondary status of being “in production”. If so what was your build date and built or shipped dates?
Sponsored

gwalton1234

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saturn Aura
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not yet. :cautious:

Maverikkilake

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same. Went into production 8/8, been sitting in “returned from body shop” since 8/9. Sticker works, modules went live, the whole shebang. Had an ETA to the dealer in VA of 9/12-19 but my guy says since it’s not even on the train yet (so says the vehicle visibility report he pulled Fri morning), that range is almost definitely wrong.

Wondering if the airbag recall or a chip shortage could be holding them up. And here I was thinking it was getting closer…

ADV Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same with me. In production since 08/08. no update other than the email from Ford. Got also Modules and the Window Sticker.

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same with me. In production since 08/08. no update other than the email from Ford. Got also Modules and the Window Sticker.
Same here, I don't think Ford knows how to deal with customers that expect and are use to up to date information.

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same here, I don't think Ford knows how to deal with customers that expect and are use to up to date information.
maybe those customers have unrealistic expectations these days based on so much pressure to track and deliver like Amazon does? Every new car/truck I ever bought came off the lot. Never once did I worry myself over how many days it took to build and arrive at the lot. Too much information is no better than not enough information. This process will take as long as it takes and no amount of on-line micromanaging will change that. Don't worry, be happy :cool:

OP
OP
Mxer97

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same. Went into production 8/8, been sitting in “returned from body shop” since 8/9. Sticker works, modules went live, the whole shebang. Had an ETA to the dealer in VA of 9/12-19 but my guy says since it’s not even on the train yet (so says the vehicle visibility report he pulled Fri morning), that range is almost definitely wrong.

Wondering if the airbag recall or a chip shortage could be holding them up. And here I was thinking it was getting closer…
Right, mine is supposedly “produced” just waiting to be released to ship. Dealer tells me there are no holds on it, so I’m assuming it’s recall related. My file was last updated 8/10 with “produced” and an eta of 9/4. I’m in Houston tx so it’s not too far, but it would have to leave pretty soon to get here for then lol.

BrandonB81

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope, been sitting in Production since 8/4. ETA is September 15th to Southwest VA. Not really banking on it, being that it hasn't shipped yet.

Last edited:

Nandn205

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 350
Mine was scheduled for week of 8/15. Tracker shows "in production 8/16." I can see my modules as well. After almost a year of waiting, I for sure have a sour taste in my mouth. My dad custom ordered a new Subaru Outback at the end of May and got it at the beginning of July. Ford definitely has a mess on their hands right now.

Sponsored

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone that’s been built in August, gotten a “built” status or a “shipped” status yet? Mine is in “produced” secondary status of being “in production”. If so what was your build date and built or shipped dates?
Mine is still on the in production status, has been since 8/11 and then was briefly put back to order confirmed on 8/17 to then be put back into in production status on 8/19…. Interesting thing happened after that though cause when I looked at my window sticker I noticed there had been a few changes made to it, mainly the thing I’m curious about on it is that it went from i guess what’s called a “normal” on transaction type to “4-rebill”, which I have no idea what that means…be appreciated if someone could fill us all in on that cause I did a Google search and didn’t really turn up a definitive answer

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is still on the in production status, has been since 8/11 and then was briefly put back to order confirmed on 8/17 to then be put back into in production status on 8/19…. Interesting thing happened after that though cause when I looked at my window sticker I noticed there had been a few changes made to it, mainly the thing I’m curious about on it is that it went from i guess what’s called a “normal” on transaction type to “4-rebill”, which I have no idea what that means…be appreciated if someone could fill us all in on that cause I did a Google search and didn’t really turn up a definitive answer
Mine did exact same thing.

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No change, what's the chance they are shipping without updates on change?
We can only hope. I've been in the dark for most of this ride anyway so why not just ship that mother without my knowledge. I'm perfectly fine with that!!!
Sponsored