KenEmAll

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I recently found out why I have not received an emails about either of my two 23 Maverick orders is that.....(quote from my dealer)....

...."As a policy, our dealership has suspended enrolling new customers in the email program as we have had WAY too many issues where Ford sends out an update to only change it days or weeks later."

I can understand that sentiment with all the woes you all witnessed with 22 orders. So after having Ford Customer Support hang up on me multiple times today (never spoke with anyone).....I chatted them up. I was told that FORD cannot make changes to my orders or add my email to the program. Ford Customer Support would not provide contact info for the Regional/District Manager is in my area. (Oklahoma)....only that they would pass along my concerns to my dealer.

I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction, because I find it hard to believe that I am at the mercy of the dealer. Is this what I'm going to be dealing with until my orders don't get built?
Sponsored

HawkeyeBunny

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford C-Max SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I never received any emails from Ford about my truck. I did however get my dealership give me confirmation that my order was confirmed with Ford. I would occasionally check with Ford chat to check on the status. My dealership did let me know when I got a Vin and I just tracked it. Now I'm just waiting for it to show up, the delivery date keeps on getting pushed back.
I wouldn't sweat it to much that you aren't getting emails directly from Ford.

bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not a huge deal. You can check for updates via Ford chat support. They can actually give you more info than you will get in some emails. I found out today that one of my orders got moved from a priority 19 to a 2. 🤞

InDaRed2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I contacted Ford via chat yesterday to see if I was scheduled yet (which I wasn't) and to ask about changing the email tied to my order. They told me to contact the dealer or call this new number/department they had, but they closed the chat before I could screenshot it. Might be worth chatting again and asking.

TheMost

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not a huge deal. You can check for updates via Ford chat support. They can actually give you more info than you will get in some emails. I found out today that one of my orders got moved from a priority 19 to a 2. 🤞
How would I go about finding out about the Mav I ordered?

Sponsored

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I recently found out why I have not received an emails about either of my two 23 Maverick orders is that.....(quote from my dealer)....

...."As a policy, our dealership has suspended enrolling new customers in the email program as we have had WAY too many issues where Ford sends out an update to only change it days or weeks later."

I can understand that sentiment with all the woes you all witnessed with 22 orders. So after having Ford Customer Support hang up on me multiple times today (never spoke with anyone).....I chatted them up. I was told that FORD cannot make changes to my orders or add my email to the program. Ford Customer Support would not provide contact info for the Regional/District Manager is in my area. (Oklahoma)....only that they would pass along my concerns to my dealer.

I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction, because I find it hard to believe that I am at the mercy of the dealer. Is this what I'm going to be dealing with until my orders don't get built?
I got more emails from Ford than my dealer. Frankly, I can't see how your dealer can keep Ford from sending you emails. If your order has your email address on it, you should get email updates (if there are any).

OP
OP
KenEmAll

KenEmAll

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got more emails from Ford than my dealer. Frankly, I can't see how your dealer can keep Ford from sending you emails. If your order has your email address on it, you should get email updates (if there are any).
My email is on my order sheet.....but yet I don't get any emails. Not sure what the disconnect is with that.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My email is on my order sheet.....but yet I don't get any emails. Not sure what the disconnect is with that.
It's really not a big deal. Just call them when you need to. Once you find out your VIN and build week, you know you are golden. Then as the build week guess comes close, call again to see if they have a build day yet...or if it moved. As that date gets close, call again.

Ford will respond, even if it should be as simple as your dealer entering an email address. The dealer wouldn't have a problem if they were as forthcoming as @fordvideoguy at keeping customers (and even non-customers) updated. Some dealers hate being made to do their jobs.
Sponsored