First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A lot of October orders are getting scheduled so I feel for you. The July build amount was a very low number (little over 2k). And a lot of people got the July 4th build date, which I see being pushed later into the month. I’m hopeful for good number of builds in August and would expect a date in there. Good luck!

Have you messaged Ford.com chat to make sure you don’t have a build date?
Yes I did a week ago. That's when I found out I was in priority 2. I'll message again next week.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Official email today. Deets in sig.
Good for you! Happy to hear you have a build date, now hopefully you won't get pushed back like several others have.

OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sept 8th order. XLT Hybrid. No adds. On the train expected delivery 5/20-5/26.
Nice! Pictures are a must when you get it.

OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same boat. Nothing from Ford. I check with chat about twice a week. I started looking at Cars.com and got side tracked with the Mach's. I started inquiring about both so now I get contacted at least once a day by the many dealers out there that have me on their list.

My local dealer called me about a Mach this past Monday. I sat on it for a couple hours since they are asking 5k above MSRP but I went ahead and put the deposit on it. I figure I'll buy it, keep it until the Mav comes in and then decide which one I will keep. With the $7500 credit and a $2500 bonus with my work, I figure I'm coming out all right with buying the Mach and then maybe reselling.

I just can't see me NOT wanting to keep the Mav when it comes in. As you can see in my build below, First Edition, Last Built, will most likely be the scenario for me, lol.
What a dilema, but you'll at least have a choice. Most of the time I can use my Escape but I really want/prefer the truck bed. The maverick was the first truck I felt I could afford.

OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Early september early but pretty sure ed just messed it up at chapman and didn’t submit my license until November. So order processing. Oh well
You may still be in the que for September Order date. You just finished the process in November. Hopefully Septemeber.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My September 18 order sits as a Priority 2, as well. It’s an XLT AWD Lux package, Co Pilot, Rear Window, Full size spare and Floor mats. I dropped the tonneau cover and splash guards back in February. I’m not giving up hope, but I will not be ordering a MY23. If it’s not built, pretty sure I’m going Ridgeline or Outback or another RAV4 hybrid. Ford has lost its shimmer with its incompetence and unbelievable failure to respond to customers.
I'll be sticking it out with Ford. Love the price and hybrid of the Maverick. Hope you are happy with whatever you decide.

OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sept ordered 9/8 with 500 check and nothing more in writing. A week later I had my salesman lock in 1.9% financing. 1 day after he did that, he let me know the date it would be made and vin number for a white XLT with only option being the hitch. Delivered on 12/15. Small town dealer, had allocations, priority code 18, no emails or calls from Ford. I dropped in and said high to my salesman about every 3 weeks to say hi. He always updated me. I even took some homemade cookies to him. Before it came in (but I knew it was shipped and on the way) I sent an email to the dealerships General Manager telling him what a great salesman and dealership he had. Of course it got to my salesman too which I was certainly happy with. There was No monkey business at all. Maybe it was just my cookies.
Funny I often thought maybe if I deliver some sweets to my salesman too, but I never have. I've stayed in communication with him though. Hope you are liking the truck?

OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ordered september 30th, got a build week for june 6th about 2 weeks ago, moved to june 13th now sadly
Nice. Cant wait for my build date. Not so much with the date moving around.

OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
September 4 order been driving 2 weeks now. XLT Hybrid Area 51 rubber floor mats bed mat hard tonneau co pilot 360
Nice! hope you are loving it?

OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
9/13 Chapman order. Hybrid XLT, hitch.

Back in late April, got a VIN and 6/6 build week. Already pushed back to week of 6/13. Expecting more changes and perhaps August delivery.
I marked sad for your push back, but happy you have a date.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
September 2 order.
April 12 build.
Last I heard, it was in the rail yard in Illinois. That was about 10 days ago.
My given delivery timeframe is May 25-31.
Should be arriving any day now. Remember Pics.

OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
8+ months running from a 9-20-2021 order confirmation. Salesman said it’d be 6-9 months w/o any glitches, which set the expectations.
Didn’t delete any options, kept order β€˜as is’, even in the face of hordes on this forum choosing to pare down their order, hoping (without assurances) that the deletion would speed their order.
Salesman sent email 4 weeks ago with a VIN and a 6-6 Build date; Blue Oval sent the β€œyou’re in production β€œ email yesterday, making it official, even though it’s now 6-13.
Salesman wanted no part of my question from a month ago: β€œwanna bet the order gets moved back at least a week?”. We both laughed…

Ford is chewing through this 1st year build, overcoming incredible hurdles. Be strong, stay the course, yours will come.
I too was considering modifying my build. Even emailed my salesman to remove the tonneau cover, but he came back with he will try but I'm at priority 2 so I said well just leave it then I don't want to risk anything at this stage.

The world is at a weird place right now and everything is disrupted. I can wait. It will happen.

OP
OP
Meintc

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
You may still be in the que for September Order date. You just finished the process in November. Hopefully Septemeber.
Honestly I had to order 2 because i wasn’t able to go out to philly in april when i figured it would arrive…(it didn’t) so i took delivery of my second order this past week. I’m not sure if i will refuse delivery or sell to someone at msrp in the message boards I’m in
Sponsored