5-5-22 chat for October 2021 order

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
i got mine 37 days after it shiped,built on March 22nd shiped on 23rd arrived at birmingham rail head april 10th and was put on the ground for truck transfer on april 17th and sit there 12days waiting on truck to deliver to my dealer 20 miles outside birminham.It took longer for the convoy to deliver it the 20 miles than it did to come from mexico by rail, what a joke!
I'm at 37 days today and still it sits on the United Road site, I'm not really worried, when it gets here it gets here, I'm grateful it was built in 3 months with how long some people here have waited with no word.
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was too stubborn to drop the luxury pkg. Hopefully still gets built, if not I'll order a 23 Ranger.
From what I'm gathering, there won't be any 2023 Rangers built, but may be unveiled in 2023. It will be a 2024 model if no more delays.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm at 37 days today and still it sits on the United Road site, I'm not really worried, when it gets here it gets here, I'm grateful it was built in 3 months with how long some people here have waited with no word.
united was the convoy company,I was able to track them also through there web site and it showed my maverick was to be deliverd to town and country ford along with 5 other fords on friday april 29th.they arrived at 11:30 am mine was the only Maverick on the convoy i called the sales manager and told him and he said that they got a e-mail that morning that it would be ther i ask him to P D I it and call me and he did and every thing went very smooth.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
united was the convoy company,I was able to track them also through there web site and it showed my maverick was to be deliverd to town and country ford along with 5 other fords on friday april 29th.they arrived at 11:30 am mine was the only Maverick on the convoy i called the sales manager and told him and he said that they got a e-mail that morning that it would be ther i ask him to P D I it and call me and he did and every thing went very smooth.
P/S i sure hope you get yours in the next day or two,but at least you know it is on its way!!!!!!!!

DSMMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From what I'm gathering, there won't be any 2023 Rangers built, but may be unveiled in 2023. It will be a 2024 model if no more delays.
I know they are stopping production on the current body style later this year. Also Ford CEO said earlier this year new model including the Raptor would be 23 model year. I'd be shocked if they skipped the 23 model year. They are already in production for Australia.

Last edited:

Sponsored

s.ober

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Prius; 1998 Sienna
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How would it be posted last June if orders didn't stop until January?

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really think you guys should give it up trying to get information from Ford Chat constantly. There is consistently conflicting info, they obviously don't have answers, and they can't speed you up. It's a waste of your time and theirs.
I think it depends on the communication of the dealership you ordered from. I get zero information or communication from my dealership. I went in to mine to drop a constrained item (splash guards). The manager who helped me tried, but couldn't guarantee it went through. He said it showed up as a draft. I asked him how many ecos were in front of mine and he said " We have a thousand vehicles ordered and he has no idea." So, I don't think my dealership would notify me when I get a vin #. I will continue to check in with Ford customer service for that reason alone.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know they are stopping production on the current body style later this year. Also Ford CEO said earlier this year new model including the Raptor would be 23 model year. I'd be shocked if they skipped the 23 model year. They are already in production for Australia.
" As Ford Authority exclusively reported, the next-generation Ford Ranger will represent the first of an eight-year production run. The pickup will enter production in Thailand and South Africa in 2022, and at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant in the spring of 2023. Meanwhile, the 2023 Ford Ranger Raptor will be the first next-gen Ranger model to launch in Europe in Q4 of 2022. The high-performance off-roader will follow suit in the U.S. next year with a starting MSRP of $52,500, as Ford Authority exclusively reported earlier this month. "

ROW (rest of world) version is in production now. USA version slated for production at Ford Michigan Assembly plant "Spring of 2023" according to this article quoting Farley below. There's other articles out there with same timelines. From what I understand current 2022 Ranger is already Scheduled Out for end of production. Normally, new product year models start arriving near end of a current year, so to have a next Gen USA 2023 Ranger it would have to start arriving end of 2022, right?

Going by Maverick history they "introduced" it in June of 2021- as a 2022 model. If Ford follows similar pattern with Ranger introducing it in 2023, wouldn't it be too late to call it a 2023 model and calling a MY 2024 with orders and production in 2023 make sense? I could certainly be wrong, just how I'm projecting from what we know right now.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/02/2...-raptor-will-arrive-at-u-s-dealers-next-year/

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't thank they are stopping production, however they are continuing to move production dates back. Mine was ordered in August. I had a production date for 5/23, called this morning and they have moved it back to May 30th. No birthday delivery on June 14th. I wonder if I'll have it by July, still hoping.

Lariat Hybrid, RR , FE.

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really think you guys should give it up trying to get information from Ford Chat constantly. There is consistently conflicting info, they obviously don't have answers, and they can't speed you up. It's a waste of your time and theirs.
Yeah, they don't really have access to the information that most people are seeking!

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
OP
OP

MiBoMa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another small piece of info from today's customer service call...VINs are "assigned" on Thursdays. But not necessarily EVERY Thursday. Also, a "clean" order probably doesn't mean anything when chips are involved.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did you confirm it was at the United Road site?
Sponsored