Sponsored

4 Pin Harness

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Hey guys. I've had my Maverick since October and have been waiting for the dealership to get me the 4 pin harness so I can tow my trailer. My truck is not the 4 package which is fine for my needs. But they are telling me its because of the Lariat Led tails are making it difficult? My ram had Led tails and never had an issue. Does anyone know where I could find a harness that will work. Looking for this soon as i have a small lawn business that
Sponsored

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't ever heard of that so I'm surprised.

Your March 17th post said you were going to have all of this installed that weekend. Did that not happen?

If so, then you might try this one here:
https://www.etrailer.com/Custom-Fit...ort/2022/C47WR.html?vehicleid=202220226004349
Curt makes one that requires separate power from 12volt source (usually battery but wherever you can get ample fuze supply. Theirs has fuze built in). Theirs has a controller and plugs that fit between harness and tail lights on driver's and passengers sides or on whichever side has both left and right wires. The controller senses when each wire is activated and uses virtually no current if any flowing through the factory harness and using its own hot wire and relays to duplicate the trailer wires to do the same. Etrailer and others can supply and install them. I also saw recently where curt has a 6" 7 pin brake controller that plugs into a 7 pin female on the rear of truck that the 7 pin trailer plugs into. The controller has an app for your cell phone to Bluetooth to make your settings. The app also allows to move controller to different vehicles and choose the vehicle it's currently attached to. As well as which trailer you want to pull. If I remember right it was $300-350.
Sponsored