Sponsored

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Area51 is one of those colors that sort of changes based on the lighting. Someone else posted that it does well with more black/dark accents.
Having seen it in multiple scenarios and on multiple vehicles yesterday, I have to disagree. What we see in pictures isn't what I've seen in reality. That powdery blue tint we see sometimes in pictures is a trick of the camera lens.
Sponsored

Bbot

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL

Video from the fair. It shows the Mavericks on display.

The guy that posted it mentioned that is odd that Ford had no representative present to answer media questions despite all the new models that Ford has coming out this year.
Just another monster truck that parks next to my Escape and I can not see what’s behind it. It never fails that I park as far away as I can
and a huge truck parks next to me.

jennifer1162

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thoughts on the First Edition features?

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
From this artist’s POV...I ordered Cactus Gray because it highlights the black trim. You should be considering the "value" (how light or dark) of your color choice as well as the color itself

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
went to the state fair today to check out the Mavericks:

Point to make:

3. if you wondering what the back center console looks like without a lux package. It’s just one 12v port only ( No usb)
If you order the standalone 110V/400W Inverter Outlet in the Cab for $150 you do get the 2 USB Ports.

Ford Maverick 4 Mavericks on display at TX State Fair Auto Show - Impressions & Pics 110V-400W Cab Outlet.JPG
Sponsored