Hope4jsl

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost
went to the state fair today to check out the Mavericks:

4. 3 Broncos Area 51, dark green and I think gray (both 4 door and 2) you can get in them
That “dark green” bronco sport you saw was actually Alto Blue. That’s what surprised me the most about it was that it had a green tint to it.
Sponsored

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Damn looks like the 400W inverter add on doesn't come with the USBs. unless that's a pre-production model which it might be cause the finish doesn't look very nice.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Damn looks like the 400W inverter add on doesn't come with the USBs. unless that's a pre-production model which it might be cause the finish doesn't look very nice.
where do you see that? I pretty much thought it was all but confirmed that they did.

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
where do you see that? I pretty much thought it was all but confirmed that they did.
Looking at the picture posted in this thread it was the first time I've seen the plug on the back of the console without the USBs

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Video from the fair. It shows the Mavericks on display.

The guy that posted it mentioned that is odd that Ford had no representative present to answer media questions despite all the new models that Ford has coming out this year.
I had to mute the music. Good grief!

Sponsored

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking at the picture posted in this thread it was the first time I've seen the plug on the back of the console without the USBs
That's the 12v plug that comes standard, not the 400w inverter. I haven't seen the inverter plug without the USBs.

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm really liking Area 51 with the First Edition decals. I think the color just necessitates a bit more black to break up the light blue, just like on the Bronco Sport where it looks fantastic.

Curtzilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lil' Red Pony
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That “dark green” bronco sport you saw was actually Alto Blue. That’s what surprised me the most about it was that it had a green tint to it.
It is a Bronco, not a Bronco Sport. The color is indeed Eruption Green. It also has the Sasquatch package

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's the 12v plug that comes standard, not the 400w inverter. I haven't seen the inverter plug without the USBs.
You are totally correct - it the first pic I had seen of the standard plug and confused that with the converter plug my bad.

Sponsored

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Video from the fair. It shows the Mavericks on display.

The guy that posted it mentioned that is odd that Ford had no representative present to answer media questions despite all the new models that Ford has coming out this year.
That Velocity Blue is making me rethink my A51 order..............WOW!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Hope4jsl

Hope4jsl

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost
It is a Bronco, not a Bronco Sport. The color is indeed Eruption Green. It also has the Sasquatch package
My Bad, for some reason I thought you said Bronco Sport. I guess I just had the sport model in my mind. I do remember seeing the green Bronco.

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
That Velocity Blue is making me rethink my A51 order..............WOW!!!!!!!
After having seen both in person today, I'd switch if mine wasn't velocity blue already. I originally ordered area 51, but it's actually kinda boring in person, IMHO. Way more grey than blue.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After having seen both in person today, I'd switch if mine wasn't velocity blue already. I originally ordered area 51, but it's actually kinda boring in person, IMHO. Way more grey than blue.
Area51 is one of those colors that sort of changes based on the lighting. Someone else posted that it does well with more black/dark accents. I’m contemplating powder coating the rims and going as dark as legally possible on window tint.

If I could have multiple colors I’d switch to Alto Blue.

Ford Maverick 4 Mavericks on display at TX State Fair Auto Show - Impressions & Pics 399F7E78-BBE0-40D6-BEC7-7B34586C491D
Ford Maverick 4 Mavericks on display at TX State Fair Auto Show - Impressions & Pics 9D79297C-144A-48E0-9CC4-FBE1C72E97E7

Seen them both and they are awesome! Had a Trailblazer that was dark blue so looking forward to the new Area51 color.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I kind of wish I would have kept the Blue also but I didn't(I mean my wife decided) for the Carbonized Gray...Since it looks good on Mustangs lol I can't change my XL since it's in production
Happy wife, happy life.
Sponsored