Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just received my MY23 so I am positive that the MY24 is going to offer 13" screen, full digital instruments, 70 more hp with 25% better mileage, and cost $3,000 less.
I Totally understand that sarcasm...or is it :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

jpv74

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just received my MY23 so I am positive that the MY24 is going to offer 13" screen, full digital instruments, 70 more hp with 25% better mileage, and cost $3,000 less.
Ha! yep thats how I feel....my 23 was just shipped....thus the 24's will be friggin' amazing

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’d buy the 23 and pay the $3K markup but insist they throw in some accessories like hood deflector, floor mats, oil changes and anything you can think of. When they hesitate you can start negotiating on accessories. Something is better than nothing 😊👍🏻

brielee3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If a unicorn New 23' and what you wanted in the Hybrid popped up say with 3k Market Adj. or really lucky and msrp, would you jump on it or just wait for the 24' since July is right around the corner?
If a unicorn New 23' and what you wanted in the Hybrid popped up say with 3k Market Adj. or really lucky and msrp, would you jump on it or just wait for the 24' since July is right around the corner?

brielee3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't buy, we need to stop normalizing this "market adjustment" bull shit. MSRP has already been normalized which blows my mind. The best thing about the truck is the price let's keep it that way..

Smithpa1953

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If Hybrid, MSRP, jump on it. If you really want a 24, order it and sell the 23 hybrid for a decent profit and get the 24 upgraded with the profit.
Sponsored