Sponsored

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, they sure didn't get to my order! Even if they finally get to it in December, it will be 16 months before I get a truck! Mine is a rollover, so go figure.
I'm sure you're more than a little frustrated by now, I was is the same boat with an XL Hybrid on order all year too. I did change to a Lariat for various reasons, but do believe that had I not, I might still be scheduled. My problem all last year was that the dealer did not have the allocations and I was near the end of the orders they took. XL Hybrid or not (it could have been a Lariat) I was not getting built. You need to make sure Ford has you at a PC 2. Then find out how many rollovers vs allocations your dealer got this year, hopefully they will tell you (they don't usually discuss allocations even with some of their salespeople). Find out when they will get their allocations also. This info will give you a good idea when to expect a scheduled date. The XL Hybrid should not hold it up as a rollover order.
Sponsored

Old Farmer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 Mav XLT rolled into 23 AND 24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I guess any movement, even sideways, is movement.
Ford Customer Service can't tell me (according to them) my priority code.
But she did say the code was not a 10.
I've got a call into the dealership.
We'll see.

Jdgarrett1970

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 chevy sonic, soon 2024 maverick truck xlt ec
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This thread will help explain the allocations dealerships get:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...lanation-of-maverick-order-allocations.36302/

And specifically I have a post in there regarding the priorty numbers that your dealership assigns you with your order and what it means (not much unfortunately):
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-allocations.36302/page-4#post-655592

Welcome to the forum! It's a lot of new terms to digest up front, but once you know them, you'll understand a bit more why no one can really promise a built date until Ford gives you one (whenever that is).

Edit: You can find your priority code on the DORA sheet / order preview sheet your dealer should have provided you. I have no idea what 904 means - might just be their internal code but there's definitely not a national ranking number or line.
Appreciate it.

Old Ford Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid Lariat ; 2016 Linc Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

And thanks for the opportunity to join, I have been mostly reading what others say in here, trying to get an idea on what I need to ask and find information.
good luck with your order and welcome to the MTC!!

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I guess any movement, even sideways, is movement.
Ford Customer Service can't tell me (according to them) my priority code.
But she did say the code was not a 10.
I've got a call into the dealership.
We'll see.
I've never encountered Ford Chat not being able to disclose the priority code of my order. But she knew it was not 10. That seems strange.

Sponsored

Old Ford Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid Lariat ; 2016 Linc Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I checked in to see my order like I do almost every morning to say hi to my truck, and my scheduled week date bumped from 11/27 to 11/06. This sounds awesome, but I am probably the only person on this site who reallllly needed it to not get delivered until next January or February and would have been much happier to see the schedule go to a later date. LOL
in the same 'ok with waiting a little more boat' myself. i purchased my '23 Mav in late April under A-plan and Ford mandates that A-plan buyers must own or maintain title to their vehicle for a minimum of 6 months. so that means i'm hoping my '24 order does NOT get built B4 my 6mo have passed !

DarrenDizz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And my production date has changed again...9/11 to 9/18 to 9/23. Fingers crossed. XLT Hybrid Lux package, Alto blue, ordered 9/16/22
Out of curiosity how did you find a production date? I ordered a Maverick on 9/15 but I don’t have any info other than a batch number I think? And also what I ordered and and payment receipt.

JGG2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Out of curiosity how did you find a production date? I ordered a Maverick on 9/15 but I don’t have any info other than a batch number I think? And also what I ordered and and payment receipt.
You will have to be scheduled before you get any further information from Ford.

DarrenDizz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You will have to be scheduled before you get any further information from Ford.
Ok so I think I was told the dealer would be in contact within 45 days of placing the order so that must be when I would possibly hear anything about a possible production date.

Thundercougarfalconbird

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ok so I think I was told the dealer would be in contact within 45 days of placing the order so that must be when I would possibly hear anything about a possible production date.
Ford automatically sends out an email every 45 days that will basically tell you you're not being produced yet (that's if you got your order confirmation email in the first place, otherwise the dealer put their email address in insetad of yours so only they are in the know). Scheduling is mostly done once a month, with the other weeks being cleanup where they can shoehorn in a few specific orders here and there with what the assembly line can handle, was already making, etc. Your scheduling email would likely come on one of those once a month days and not at the 45 day interval (though some have had that actually align on the same day by chance).

Sponsored

DarrenDizz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford automatically sends out an email every 45 days that will basically tell you you're not being produced yet (that's if you got your order confirmation email in the first place, otherwise the dealer put their email address in insetad of yours so only they are in the know). Scheduling is mostly done once a month, with the other weeks being cleanup where they can shoehorn in a few specific orders here and there with what the assembly line can handle, was already making, etc. Your scheduling email would likely come on one of those once a month days and not at the 45 day interval (though some have had that actually align on the same day by chance).
Cool, so I did get an email from Ford right after we left the dealership with my confirmation and Order ID. So Yea I’m stoked for this new truck but we are not in any big need/rush for it. Would love it sooner than later of course but yea. Thanks for the info.

Old Farmer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 Mav XLT rolled into 23 AND 24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The dealership got back to me.
My priority code is 2.
But.
They told me that there is about a two month wait from VIN email to delivery in Florida.
That's in an ideal world with no strikes and no other natural and unnatural disasters. And, according to Ford Customer Service, no constraints, "clean" "unscheduled" order.
Looks like I won't have a vehicle until next year at this rate.

Thundercougarfalconbird

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The dealership got back to me.
My priority code is 2.
But.
They told me that there is about a two month wait from VIN email to delivery in Florida.
That's in an ideal world with no strikes and no other natural and unnatural disasters. And, according to Ford Customer Service, no constraints, "clean" "unscheduled" order.
Looks like I won't have a vehicle until next year at this rate.
Glad they got that straightened out for you. And yes, if you make the next round of scheduling in October, you'd have a December bulid date and then a few weeks for shipping.

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Exhausted and Limited availability are for November scheduling only. Essentially, if Ford only plans to have the parts to make 10 hybrids, they aren't going to schedule 11. Once we roll over to December scheduling, those items should return as Ford should be planning to have a fresh batch of parts available.

Only "balanced out" means Ford is not scheduling any more this model year.
Long McArthur Ford says exhausted availability for XL refers to this week's scheduling. He did not say for the whole month of November.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Long McArthur Ford says exhausted availability for XL refers to this week's scheduling. He did not say for the whole month of November.
Right, but given they are only doing clean-up this week for the month of November, history suggests we won't see anu XLs scheduled until they do December.
Sponsored