R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL 2.0 AWD 4K CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Good luck to those that havenā€™t been scheduled.

BluegrassNbass

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good luck to those that havenā€™t been scheduled.
I'm not expecting my Lariat for a long time. Dealer allocations. But some are showing up and people are walking away. I left words to call me if one comes in and the color is CG, Oxford or Silver but has all the other options I wanted. I may jump on it.

MB33

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Maverick (ordered)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can someone explain what ā€œclean up schedulingā€ means

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can someone explain what ā€œclean up schedulingā€ means
It means they have already scheduled the time period once, but they think they may be able to fill in a few gaps in the schedule with some extra production.

BluegrassNbass

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Seems odd the Bronco Sport is exhausted on 2.0L engine. Maverick must be stealing all of them.
If it's the same motor might as well. Mavericks are mostly moving but Bronco sports...eh I'm not sure so much.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No XLs and no hybrids. So, roughly 80% of retail orders are no schedulable until the next wave. I suggest everyone enjoy their holiday as there won't likely be any movement on the bulk of retail orders until mid-January.

Seems odd the Bronco Sport is exhausted on 2.0L engine. Maverick must be stealing all of them.
Might not be exactly the same. Mounting points, etc. might be different. But I'm just guessing. As stated above, Ford might have more Maverick parts handy and doesn't want to shut down production simply because they used up their hybrid allotment.

JBEN110

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Awd XLT tremor with lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So mine started building on November 29. I just talked to the ford chat agent and they said the estimated build completion date is January 9. My dealer is telling me the truck should be here by January 1 so Iā€™m not sure who has the most updated information, does anyone here know whats going on?

Sponsored

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So mine started building on November 29. I just talked to the ford chat agent and they said the estimated build completion date is January 9. My dealer is telling me the truck should be here by January 1 so Iā€™m not sure who has the most updated information, does anyone here know whats going on?
So this report is just for new scheduling, it does not affect any trucks that have received a build date.

However, it seems all the trucks since 11/13 build date are currently stuck in production with some unknown holdup. Thereā€™s are several other threads discussing this. None of the ETAs are accurate. Nothing you can do at this point but wait.

mikeaone

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima Coupe 6 sp
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered XL EcoBoost on July 17 I never got an email from Ford. Messaged my dealer and told me scheduled for Jan 25 and gave me a vin #

mechatron_prime

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure how accurate tracker is, I just checked my Lariat Hybrid order that is scheduled for 12/18 and it now says it's in production. Pretty exciting if it is.

Bohefus

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat BAP, 2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure how accurate tracker is, I just checked my Lariat Hybrid order that is scheduled for 12/18 and it now says it's in production. Pretty exciting if it is.
Same scheduled date and mine also says in production (Lariat eco). Called my dealer and he looked it up also and said that it was in production since 12/11. When I ordered, the dealer said there would be a 500.00 deposit but he never asked for it after he took the order. Today he said "you weren't one of those that paid a deposit were you? " I guess they're refunding those probably because they have no issues selling unclaimed Maverick orders. The 500.00 was supposed to be fully refundable anyways. It is pretty exciting seeing some progress and an actual truck soon.

Jman79

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue, Honda Odessey, Ford Maverick šŸ¤žMY24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same scheduled date and mine also says in production (Lariat eco). Called my dealer and he looked it up also and said that it was in production since 12/11. When I ordered, the dealer said there would be a 500.00 deposit but he never asked for it after he took the order. Today he said "you weren't one of those that paid a deposit were you? " I guess they're refunding those probably because they have no issues selling unclaimed Maverick orders. The 500.00 was supposed to be fully refundable anyways. It is pretty exciting seeing some progress and an actual truck soon.
Same here, had a screen shot but can't post pics in this thread.

I kind of don't trust it until I get an e-mail. The tracker image is very contradictory listing a date not yet passed 12/18 but the progress bar being past itšŸ˜. Not to mention my build date shifted twice already.

At this point I am actually happy to take delivery after the holiday crazy passes.

I know this experience is similar across a lot of auto makers right now. I know there are issues outside of their control. However, it would be cool if Ford made some sort of gesture to say "thanks for being a customer in a tough time" or something.

Doesn't have to be huge, could be like $50 worth of Ford pass points for accessories every 6 months worth of waiting for delivery or something?
Sponsored

Last edited: