Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Both look great.

If I lower mine, what can I do those 4 times a year I want to tow?

Air bags in the rear inflated firm when towing and soft the rest of the year? What are my options here?

TIA
That would work fine. I'd hold off on the bags though until you know if you actually need them. Lowering doesn't remove the ability or capacity to tow or haul, but does decrease the distance the suspension travels before it huts the bump stops.

Lower it and test it. If you need bags order them at that time. Mine carries hundreds of pounds and rides fine.
Sponsored

Dodeboost

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Both look great.

If I lower mine, what can I do those 4 times a year I want to tow?

Air bags in the rear inflated firm when towing and soft the rest of the year? What are my options here?

TIA
Iā€™m on H&R super sport springs and only sagged about 1ā€ if that with 450 lbs in the bed. Iā€™m planning on getting bags for the rear

Dave_in_PA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great! I almost have the same truck as you. Lowered on Eibachs with painted Lariat rims

20230127_110241.jpg
Curious, did you paint the wheels yourself or send them out for powder coat?

When mine comes in I want to change the color of my XLT wheels to black. I watched the videos on painting them myself and am leaning toward this option.

I did get pricing for powder coating and they ranged from $$500 to $550 in my area. At that price, I would just sell the wheels and buy aftermarket wheels.

clos0791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Alto Blue AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great! I almost have the same truck as you. Lowered on Eibachs with painted Lariat rims

20230127_110241.jpg
Your truck looks really good. Lowered just enough. Not a fan of the slammed look. I like how you used the factory wheels and tires. I have the same lowering springs in my garage. I will install as soon as I get some free time. Did you paint the wheels yourself?

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thereā€™s too many to list but my favorite has to be the Adaptive cruise/autopilot. With the hack posted a while ago, my highway commute is completely hands and feet free. Set the speed and distance and it cruises in the center of the lane all the way. The black active x interior over the cloth is also nice, doesnā€™t feel so basic. Also having seat and wheel warmers is nice for those 30 degree mornings. My wife loves that this one actually has vanity mirror lights lol. The built in navigation and satellite radio are also a plus. Overall itā€™s a much better truck and totally worth the 10k price difference.
Whatā€™s this hack you speak of? Tried searching but no luck

Sponsored

Ratbones2002

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your truck looks really good. Lowered just enough. Not a fan of the slammed look. I like how you used the factory wheels and tires. I have the same lowering springs in my garage. I will install as soon as I get some free time. Did you paint the wheels yourself?
Thanks. I painted them myself using the wheel paint.

OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I installed Silvers and the 60 sidewall was too much so I swapped to 55s and tried out a different wheel. I hadnā€™t seen a Maverick with these but I actually like them better.
Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Lariat BAP lowered on Eibach springs + Falken tires + Konig wheels 7FDEFA1C-E995-439F-AE38-E1E10646B69F

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Lariat BAP lowered on Eibach springs + Falken tires + Konig wheels 4E406056-1EA5-4B90-9A73-02D2AE535B98