Sponsored

2023 Hybrid 90 day update 5000 miles, 45 MPG.

nklem

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 and 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Electrics
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

SuperDave71

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 CCSB 6.7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree, great trucks. Mileage will continue to improve as the weather warms.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Other than a few folks, you would find thousands of others who second your motion. It would carry by 99.9% that Maverick is a great truck. Glad you are enjoying it. Just for curiosity - what percentage is highway vs city? I am at just over 3K miles on my Lariat hybrid, drive 80% highway (small town with 3 red lights and have to drive 35 mi one way to find anything). I have left Trip 2 as it was the day I picked up the Maverick, and doing around 42 mpg.

OP
OP

nklem

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 and 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Electrics
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Other than a few folks, you would find thousands of others who second your motion. It would carry by 99.9% that Maverick is a great truck. Glad you are enjoying it. Just for curiosity - what percentage is highway vs city? I am at just over 3K miles on my Lariat hybrid, drive 80% highway (small town with 3 red lights and have to drive 35 mi one way to find anything). I have left Trip 2 as it was the day I picked up the Maverick, and doing around 42 mpg.
Spot on. The majority of my sons miles are on secondary roads 45-55 MPH. He took one highway trip to Boston a few weeks ago, 650 miles and temporarily dropped his 45 to 44 MPG, so 42 seems about right. Amazing out of a truck!

I have to decide to keep my Lightning order (refundable deposit) or My Maverick Hybrid order . I think the Lightning XLT will be built first but would love the trade in value of my Maverick against it (if the Mav comes first). I also offered my Maverick to my son since it has co-pilot and he can sell His, cutting his overall payment in half and resetting the ODO to zero. He loves his Cactus Gray though and I ordered Atlas Blue. I guess there could be worse decisions to make.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spot on. The majority of my sons miles are on secondary roads 45-55 MPH. He took one highway trip to Boston a few weeks ago, 650 miles and temporarily dropped his 45 to 44 MPG, so 42 seems about right. Amazing out of a truck!

I have to decide to keep my Lightning order (refundable deposit) or My Maverick Hybrid order . I think the Lightning XLT will be built first but would love the trade in value of my Maverick against it (if the Mav comes first). I also offered my Maverick to my son since it has co-pilot and he can sell His, cutting his overall payment in half and resetting the ODO to zero. He loves his Cactus Gray though and I ordered Atlas Blue. I guess there could be worse decisions to make.
You got it about decisions. I do like the CP and CP Assist for the adaptive cruise control. I have one fully loaded with moon roofe and all, but honestly I have found that opening the back window and putting a 3" crack in the passenger window gives me great air flow, even on an 85-90 degree day here in TX. Have a happy and wonderful Memorial Day weekend, my friend.

LessFrequent

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Less
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, I cannot believe how nice a truck this is. No squeaks/rattles, ride is super smooth. 45 MPG over 4000 miles. I added a wireless CarPlay adapter as well to make phone connections easy. CarLinkIt III. $68.

I checked the private sale book value too, $32k!

IMG_9194.jpeg

IMG_8249.jpeg

I'm very happy to hear you have no rattles on your 2023 Hybrid. That was one of my biggest concerns about accepting my late year MY23 build. Can't stand a rattle trap vehicle...
Sponsored