First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is my 5000 mile review on the Maverick XL hybrid I received back in January.

Great review and will wait for the dyi for the phone holder next to the info screen.
Sponsored

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
Wait hold on, isn't a panda related to another species of animal and not an Oso? I love the name tho!

Livinthedream

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No kiddin' on the benefits of hilly terrain. I live and commute in the hills of east Tennessee, my mileage has been outstanding as I get a lot of downhill charging time. Look at these numbers, they are typical:

odo1.jpg

odo2.jpg

odo3.jpg

Thanks for the great review.
I get those numbers here in Hawaii too. Actual mileage is 49mpg. I drive 20 miles from 400ft to sea level and back 5 days a week. Love my 650 mile range. Right now my onboard mileage through 6k miles is 51.2. Best automotive decision I ever made.

jcast0311

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat 2.0 EB LUX FX4 4K CG
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I wonder if the Sync 3 system works better in the Maverick with less connectivity problems and being glitchy.
I have sync 3 and I’ve had 0 issues. Not once have I dropped a call via Bluetooth, which I use 90% of the time to stream music. The other is Siriusxm and Apple CarPlay, which again.. no issues.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have sync 3 and I’ve had 0 issues. Not once have I dropped a call via Bluetooth, which I use 90% of the time to stream music. The other is Siriusxm and Apple CarPlay, which again.. no issues.
I don't have Sync 3 but my XLT I have never had a problem with a phone call, since the last update for the software of the system and iOS17 apple car play is working better and faster.

Diver_Down

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra and hopefully a Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have had the owned the Maverick for almost three weeks now and been able to drive it a total of 6 days. I had four days of combined city/hwy and had it report ~44 mpg. Then a 9 hr drive from nc to fl and it reported ~38 mpg. My 16 Elantra was getting that on the hwy as well. So I am initially pleased
Sponsored