Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So if I have a Priority 10 with my dealership who had 154 orders is that a good place to be? I’m new to the forum thanks for any answers
“10” is as high a priority as the dealer can assign, so yes. It should mean you are among the first from that dealership to be selected by Ford to be built …

BUT much depends on what you ordered, any constraints, etc., ... and other mysterious factors only Ford knows. They are building more Ecoboost than hybrids, and the fewer “cinstrained” options on your order, the better, in terms of getting it built faster.

And if all your dealers Maverick orders are assigned a “10” … Well, it’s still good you are at “10”
Sponsored

Donflem

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monaco Dynasty 1997 Nissan pu.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the info. I ordered a XL Hybrid with the 360 only. I removed everything else from my order even stock rims.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
So if I have a Priority 10 with my dealership who had 154 orders is that a good place to be? I’m new to the forum thanks for any answers
Best place you can be, 10 is the best priority a dealer can give you.

Sponsored

topgun007

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For my new 2023 order (updated from initial 2021 order), the dealer has given me a new VIN with a scheduled build date for the week of January 16th. Should I have gotten an email from Ford about this as well?

IBCA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barbara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, I believe so.
Hi FordVideoGuy! Thanks for all of your help and tips in the forum. I know that somewhere I saw a post on what screens the dealer needs to use in order to change the priority code. Can you (or anyone) please remind me if you know? I am searching the threads but no luck....

Sleeper 7

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Fusion 14 Ram Dump 23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got code 10 friend got 19 same dealer ordered 10 minutes apart. Both got production date of 1/9. I dont think the code matters. I think its regional for shipping purposes.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I got code 10 friend got 19 same dealer ordered 10 minutes apart. Both got production date of 1/9. I dont think the code matters. I think its regional for shipping purposes.
Not true, depending on size of dealer it can make huge difference. 10 will be looked at first before a 19. Your situation where a 19 got selected. That 19 could have been a basic order where other orders at 10 could have constraints and the factory needed some orders to fill in slots.

Sponsored
OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Hi FordVideoGuy! Thanks for all of your help and tips in the forum. I know that somewhere I saw a post on what screens the dealer needs to use in order to change the priority code. Can you (or anyone) please remind me if you know? I am searching the threads but no luck....
The dealer knows where to change the priority. Each order is on its own Row. One of the columns is labeled priority. They click in that column on your orders Row and change the number, then click on submit, wait for status to change from draft to unscheduled clean (it will turn green then back to blue.

IBCA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barbara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for trying to help. I sent your instructions and even the screenshots from an earlier post to the dealer to change from priority code 19 to 10 and got this...

"Unfortunately it did not work, my guess is that so many people are trying to jump through hoops to get their orders faster that Ford is no longer allowing the changes to be made. The fact that Ford took more orders than they could handle does not help the wait times, I was told that as long as your priority code isn't 99 you'll be okay and the truck will be here within the 6-8 months that we discussed."

UGH. Am I dealing with someone who just doesn't know how to do it, can't figure it out, or ...? Best I can hope, it seems, is that they put all their orders in at 19
Sponsored