First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Maverick ... Yet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations! Just wondering. Did your Maverick arrive on time or did it show up sooner than you had expected?
On time? Interesting question to answer.

On-time: Glad I was selected for my order so from that point, it was on time before the ‘24 model year.

On-time:

Build - Ahead.
Construction/Assembly - ahead
Delivery - a little late

Background: Maverick was built about a week ahead of schedule. Ford sent a date range of 28 Jul - 10 Aug. My dealer checked the train schedule and passed a 2 Aug as a delivery date. Dealer called on 1 Aug to state that the truck was in Delaware, then stated the delivery will was delayed and stated 13 Jul.
Sponsored

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There has been a mistake! That was my '23 order. Seems like they sent it to you instead hahaha

All jokes aside congrats!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Taurus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. Mine was built on 7/20 and placed on train 7/22. As of 8/11, dealer says train still had not left Mexico. Original ETA date to dealer was 8/14. I thought maybe I might be surprised with a call from my dealer soon. Perhaps, wishful thinking. Enjoy your truck!

OP
OP

tgcuatro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Maverick ... Yet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. Mine was built on 7/20 and placed on train 7/22. As of 8/11, dealer says train still had not left Mexico. Original ETA date to dealer was 8/14. I thought maybe I might be surprised with a call from my dealer soon. Perhaps, wishful thinking. Enjoy your truck!
So the reason for my delay from 2 Aug to 13 Aug was an issue with the actual delivery by truck from Delaware (not enough truck drivers - supposedly).

Sponsored

Edrobyn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just curious. When did you receive the email saying it would be scheduled for production?

Dfergys

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not trying to be a dick, but his signature says hybrid and the pic of his instrument cluster indicated a battery on the left side green partial curve.
Hybrid is both Battery and gas. The Green shows the battery power you are using and the black is the total power.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid is both Battery and gas. The Green shows the battery power you are using and the black is the total power.
Yes I'm slowly learning. Never had a hybrid type vehicle before. As I see things I don't understand, I look them up. That way information comes to me slowly and not some data dump... 🤣 Heck I've even bothered figuring out how to change drive modes. I'll get around to it. Just not Important.
Sponsored