duluoz139

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Malibu Maxx, 00 Nissan Frontier. 89 Bronco II
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine last week. Submitted here since I just joined the forum.

Hybrid, XLT, Carbonized Gray, 360CP, XLT Lux, Hard Tri-fold Tonneau

Last edited:

Sponsored

LongView

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy Bolt, 2014 RAV4 EV, 2019 Kia Sorento
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Been monitoring news and threads for a bit, then just decided to register and log my Maverick order (Lariat Area 51)!

TexasCoop

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Grand Prix and Mazda CX5
I was pricing small trucks and this one beats them all when I add the luxury package. My favorite new technology over the past few years is the adaptive cruise control.

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was pricing small trucks and this one beats them all when I add the luxury package. My favorite new technology over the past few years is the adaptive cruise control.
Mine too which is why I got the Lariat, Lux package. Curses you Ford for not offering it on the lower trims. ;) Still a darn good deal for all you get.

Arby47

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Chevy, 59 Volvo PV544, E-Bike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have not ordered yet. Saw this forum to get some info on what to watch out for and if it is even worth it. I have been waiting for a hybrid small truck forever, and am a little worried about any first year vehicle, well known for gremlins. When I went through the order form it seemed like changing the color did big time changes to all my other choices, a little frustrating. So I sit back and see what you folks have to say. I am looking at the Lariat FE, since that interior looks great, so tired of the black/grey cloth ones in almost every car out there now. This will replace my pickup and SUV now, to trim down a bit. Concerned about the chip shortage and the big rush to get this truck out to all the customers lined up, that may push quality control. One of my first questions will be- how high is the passenger side seat from the ground? My 97 year old mother needs to be able to get in the thing.

Sponsored

JesTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Order placed.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
@administrator: I have submitted 2 requests to update the listing but nothing has changed.

My number on the listing it #418. I changed the Order Date to 22 July 2021. The only other change is NO tonneau cover.

Jimmy P

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just ordered an XLT, Alto Blue, Luxury, 4k Tow package, 360, 2.0, FWD. Live in LV, NV. No need to pay $3,300 for AWD (that should cost $1,500). Never had AWD on any car or truck I've owned. Tow package was ordered strictly for the upgraded cooling for the desert heat. Will add smoke tint windows locally.

cableta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered July 19. XLT Hybrid, carbonized gray, lux package, sliding window. I couldn't find mine on the spreadsheet.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Didn't get an email from Ford last week but my salesman just texted me a screenshot of my VIN and a scheduled production date for 9/13. I ordered on 7/9 and got a confirmation email from Ford same day. I was able to add the VIN to my Ford dashboard as well.
Sponsored