Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
Former Bronco6G admin, I see. I've stalked that forum since the beginning on 2020. I could only imagine the stuff you have dealt with. lol
thats one of the reasons for “former” it wasn’t bad pre launch. But after the reveal, it was a mad house. I couldn’t keep up any more. But it was fun. Lol.
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My current green vehicle was acquired by accident(totaled my dark blue 96 Ranger 4x4 daily runner) was not enthused, needed a replacement fast, was planning on a new purchase 2022/23. The forest green has grown on me, primarily because it is rare.
my Grand Marquis is “Forrest green” but it’s like one drop of green in the tan paint. But I LOVE green cars. It is the least common color for new cars.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Remember the Ford Bronco was originally supposed to be unveiled in April, then JUNE 9th! Then July 13th.

So something about that 2nd Tuesday in June they LOVE. So my guess is it IS happening. It does seam a tad early tho. For the Bronco we were given a few weeks notice and Lightning 9 days. If we don’t hear anything by Friday night I’ll be skeptical.
property tax due date for me :ROFLMAO: I'd like to have something pleasant to balance that out.

norvalovit

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corsair, 2014 F-150
The all-new Ford Maverick makes its debut on June 8 with the help of actress Gabrielle Union. She will show-off the all-new truck on her own Instagram and TikTok channels, on Ford’s social channels as well as on Hulu. The Maverick will be Ford’s first vehicle to debut on its new U.S. TikTok channel.

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 Sonata
Engine
Undecided
I don't see this already posted, so if it is... :(

I received this in an email today from Ford:

The vehicle you didn’t see coming … is coming.
Introducing an exciting new addition to the Ford lineup that defies all expectations – the all‑new 2022 Ford Maverick. Built to handle urban jungles and weekend escapes, the Ford Maverick is sure to help you conquer the adventures that life throws your way. A truck designed to challenge the norm, just like a maverick!
Don’t miss the reveal!
The all‑new 2022 Ford Maverick will be revealed on June 8 by another well‑known maverick. Reservations for this exciting new vehicle also open at that time – and you can reserve your very own.​

Sponsored

Art Vandelay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's a relatively new video review of the Santa Cruz and it shows how well a bigger 6'2" guy fits in the back seats. It looks doable but definitely a little tight so I'm really hoping the back seat of the Maverick is a little bigger than the Santa Cruz. I'm 6' 5" and my kids are pre teens who are tall for their age & still growing, so I need to be able to comfortably fit 4 people.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's a relatively new video review of the Santa Cruz and it shows how well a bigger 6'2" guy fits in the back seats. It looks doable but definitely a little tight so I'm really hoping the back seat of the Maverick is a little bigger than the Santa Cruz. I'm 6' 5" and my kids are pre teens who are tall for their age & still growing, so I need to be able to comfortably fit 4 people.
The actual rear legroom number for the Santa Cruz is 36.5".

My minimum for the Maverick is the Ranger's 34.5....but I would love to see 36.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The actual rear legroom number for the Santa Cruz is 36.5".

My minimum for the Maverick is the Ranger's 34.5....but I would love to see 36.
rear leg room on Maverick will likely be identical to the Bronco Sport 36.9”

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid