mipakr

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TourX & Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Brazilian Fords get all the cool stuff. Previously owning an Ecosport; Brazilian had diesel option and rear tire rack!
Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Am I crazy to think the running boards would function better as protection for your doors from inconsiderate people in the parking lot? They'd sure look better than the door moldings that are currently being offered.

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would love to have those side mirrors with the turn signals built into them on those Brazilian trucks, don't understand why they're left off the US trucks.

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So since these are available in Brazil, is it possible to import them? I really want that sport bar.
If you figure that out, let me know. I’ve been trying to figure this out for months now.

Sponsored

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford offers both a manual and power tonneau cover, the latter of which features a remote control and integrated lighting. Those accessories are available for U.S. Maverick owners, but Brazilian accessory shoppers get some additional goodies too, like running boards, which have yet to be added to the Ford accessory roster for North America.
What is this power tonneau cover offered by Ford? I've seen some aftermarket, but not from Ford. Did I miss something somewhere?

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah I don’t know why nothing is coming up. Did the US ban importing from Brazil?
I haven't heard anything on that, but I've exported to Brazil at my job and you have to jump thru hoops doing so...they make it very difficult. But, I'm wondering if this would be a question for our local Ford parts departments to ask them if parts from Brazil could be ordered by them.
Sponsored