Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 2021 Bronco OBX, 2015 Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello Everyone!👋

We have been working with EcoBoosts for years now, and one thing we've consistently noticed is how great the factory intake systems are...well kind of. The factory intakes typically flow extremely well minus one glaring restriction, the FILTER! Ford uses low flowing paper filters inside of their airbox's, but now you can limit that restriction with the K&N Drop-In Filter! The K&N filter greatly improves airflow, resulting in a very nice upgrade for your intake system! And YES, this inexpensive filter will get you similar results when compared to an aftermarket intake. On top of the performance benefits, it is also a great investment as it will be the last air filter that you will ever need to buy! You can clean it by removing, cleaning with water, letting it dry, then popping it back into place.

Sponsored

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My cousin just bought me one of these for my birthday. I haven't installed it yet though. What kind of performance benefits can I expect to get with it? I have a Mav Ecoboost. Thanks.

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello Everyone!👋

We have been working with EcoBoosts for years now, and one thing we've consistently noticed is how great the factory intake systems are...well kind of. The factory intakes typically flow extremely well minus one glaring restriction, the FILTER! Ford uses low flowing paper filters inside of their airbox's, but now you can limit that restriction with the K&N Drop-In Filter! The K&N filter greatly improves airflow, resulting in a very nice upgrade for your intake system! And YES, this inexpensive filter will get you similar results when compared to an aftermarket intake. On top of the performance benefits, it is also a great investment as it will be the last air filter that you will ever need to buy! You can clean it by removing, cleaning with water, letting it dry, then popping it back into place.

Why disconnect the sensor? :cool:

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

davedogg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD Jeep Wrangler 2 Door for Mav.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a K&N filter for the Hybrid?

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, do your research before installing. Air filters are supposed to filter the air, just saying.
Sponsored