Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I only have about 580 miles on my Mav so far, so it has gone up to 3-4 days just sitting in the driveway before taking it on a short trip of sorts, and never had this deep sleep mode happen before. I'm having surgery tomorrow, so it may be a few more days before it gets driven again. I drove it yesterday for about 7 miles and today went out to get in and the auto unlock when grabbing the door handle did not work, had to use the key fob. Is this common? I'm retired, so don't need to drive it everyday, but as I mentioned earlier, this just happened for the first time today. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I only have about 580 miles on my Mav so far, so it has gone up to 3-4 days just sitting in the driveway before taking it on a short trip of sorts, and never had this deep sleep mode happen before. I'm having surgery tomorrow, so it may be a few more days before it gets driven again. I drove it yesterday for about 7 miles and today went out to get in and the auto unlock when grabbing the door handle did not work, had to use the key fob. Is this common? I'm retired, so don't need to drive it everyday, but as I mentioned earlier, this just happened for the first time today. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!
It's a right of passage for hybrid owners. I've had 2 messages so far. Disconnected the maverick from Ford Pass seemed to do the trick for me.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hello! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this deep sleep concern for you? Thank you!

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's a right of passage for hybrid owners. I've had 2 messages so far. Disconnected the maverick from Ford Pass seemed to do the trick for me.
Ever since disconnecting the Ford app, do your interior lights and cargo light come on when you unlock/open the door?

Also did you disable the Mav's wifi too?

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ever since disconnecting the Ford app, do your interior lights and cargo light come on when you unlock/open the door?

Also did you disable the Mav's wifi too?
everything is operational as before. Lights came on when I enter and exit the car or take the key off the ignition. No more deep sleep messages. That makes sense since the app does not constantly communicate with the car to give me update on its condition. Wifi is only turned on when I do the update to the radio then I turn everything off. I don't have radio issues like other people on here.

Sponsored

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Generally speaking, I feel pretty smug that my Mav was built late in the MY22 cycle and has been trouble-free thus far, but this post and others like it make me a little worried the newer trucks might not be immune from electrical troubles.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
everything is operational as before. Lights came on when I enter and exit the car or take the key off the ignition. No more deep sleep messages. That makes sense since the app does not constantly communicate with the car to give me update on its condition. Wifi is only turned on when I do the update to the radio then I turn everything off. I don't have radio issues like other people on here.
Awesome to know. I'll be doing the same then. I don't use the ford app at all. Thanks for the reply.
Sponsored