Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
First off, props to another "good guys" dealer, Bob Chapman Ford in Marysville Ohio ( no relation to Chapman in PA). No BS trickery here, papers were all ready with x-plan, price protection, and finance program at time of order. No bogus add-on's or upsells. If you're in Ohio or near by, and need an honest dealer, give them a look. (This was a hand-shake deal from Oct '21, no signed buyers order)

Have about 300 miles or so thus far, and really impressed! The value proposition is incredible for any trim. My x-plan price of $35K & change for a nearly loaded Lariat is fantastic for what you get. Of course, we all already knew this....

Really nothing to complain about yet, aside from the nit-picky usual stuff (poor back-up camera resolution, cheap feeling interior materials, etc..). Overall fit & finish is nice, better than I was expecting, especially body & paint. Absolutely compares well to the $50K+ Acura I sold to make way for the Mav. Ride & handling is really nice, tight and well dampened. Road noise is average, with the more aggressive Falken tires adding a bit there. Overall super happy with all aspects, again, given the price point.

Looking forward to a trailer test after some break-in miles. First tank is averaging 27 so far, in mixed driving....pretty damn good considering temps have been in the 20's-30's, winter 87 gas, and a tight new engine.

Have added a set of Husky mats, and a Extang soft trifold so far (shout out to Alex at Real Truck for the great deals for club members).

As others have said many times, YES, it was worth the wait! Fantastic little truck! 🤠

Ford Maverick 13 Month Wait Finally Ends! IMG_1111.JPG

Ford Maverick 13 Month Wait Finally Ends! IMG_1110.JPG

Ford Maverick 13 Month Wait Finally Ends! IMG_1109.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

blizbiggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I love that color. It's tempting to switch to red.

OP
OP
dalola

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love that color. It's tempting to switch to red.
It's really pretty, especially in the sun, where the orange really pops. I ordered sight unseen, after too many grey & white trucks! Very happy with the color, and the interior color (match)as well.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!

Sponsored

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
She's gorgeous! Truly happy for you! Happy and safe motoring.

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
First off, props to another "good guys" dealer, Bob Chapman Ford in Marysville Ohio ( no relation to Chapman in PA). No BS trickery here, papers were all ready with x-plan, price protection, and finance program at time of order. No bogus add-on's or upsells. If you're in Ohio or near by, and need an honest dealer, give them a look. (This was a hand-shake deal from Oct '21, no signed buyers order)

Have about 300 miles or so thus far, and really impressed! The value proposition is incredible for any trim. My x-plan price of $35K & change for a nearly loaded Lariat is fantastic for what you get. Of course, we all already knew this....

Really nothing to complain about yet, aside from the nit-picky usual stuff (poor back-up camera resolution, cheap feeling interior materials, etc..). Overall fit & finish is nice, better than I was expecting, especially body & paint. Absolutely compares well to the $50K+ Acura I sold to make way for the Mav. Ride & handling is really nice, tight and well dampened. Road noise is average, with the more aggressive Falken tires adding a bit there. Overall super happy with all aspects, again, given the price point.

Looking forward to a trailer test after some break-in miles. First tank is averaging 27 so far, in mixed driving....pretty damn good considering temps have been in the 20's-30's, winter 87 gas, and a tight new engine.

Have added a set of Husky mats, and a Extang soft trifold so far (shout out to Alex at Real Truck for the great deals for club members).

As others have said many times, YES, it was worth the wait! Fantastic little truck! 🤠

IMG_1111.JPG

IMG_1110.JPG

IMG_1109.JPG
I like the house more than the Maverick! Wowser!

DaFaDa

First Name
Ronald Koons
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dart
13 months seems to be the magic number. Same wait time for me.

I on the other hand like the interior. We got the brown leatherette interior with the Lareat. I think the aim was that it's a truck and should be simple and functional rather then all fancy.

My only real concern is the fact that there is no way to lock the gas door.

And I like the ability to add to the interior with the Fits slots, but it's a little obscure trying to find something to put in them. I know every with a 3d printer is making them on Etsy, but we shouldn't have to rely on that for options...

And McDonalds chicken nugget sauce holders... really?

Oh well.

I've actually gotten used to the dial shifter. I still reach for the had shifter however. I like how I can just reach down when I pull out for the drive and just spin it to the right rather then really focus on it.

The WeatherTech mats to me are a must. For me however, I live near rhe factory outlet in Bolingbrool IL so it was a no Brainerd. Just got the full front mats because we don't have passengers yet.

Tomorrow I should get our Ford bed extender and see how that works. It'll be nice to be able to use the bed more like a trunk when I'm just throwing groceries back there and not have to crawl all the way to the front to drag them out.

Anyway... enjoy... not bad looking for not being orange...

OP
OP
dalola

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the house more than the Maverick! Wowser!
lol...thanks, me too!

That's been my retirement job for the last 2 years, put the finishing touches on the cabin just in time for Thanksgiving with family, and the Mav arrived the following week. Feeling very blessed! 🥰
Sponsored