First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
About once a month, my dealership sends an update email out to those of us with orders. It usually is less informative than what I get here, but glad they are trying to communicate anyway. The last several have been on Thursday afternoons, so I always get key down by not getting an AM scheduling email from Ford only to have a quick adrenaline surge when I see Ford Maverick in my inbox in the afternoon, only to then realize it is from the local dealer and not Ford, and then go sob in the corner a while longer. Somewhat I will get my hybrid XLT with the lux package, someday.... At least I didn't opt for the first edition package only to have it arrive well after a great many others. Honestly in my mind, the first editions should have been scheduled first no matter what... If they meant they had to build the package contents over items they already had confirmed on the shelf or something so be it. Either way, doesn't effect me, but I am empathetic to those that ordered a first edition and are going to have to see regular ones driving around on the roads before they get theirs.
Thanks for your consideration for us poor Lariat Hybrid First Edition Rapid Red orders. At least I'm not in a hurry 🥴🥴. (As long as I keep telling myself that, I'll be just fine 🤪😩🤬)
Sponsored

rearnh

First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 for f250
I did not see this started yet so figured I would get it going!

Who is getting emails today? Let us know below the following
Your build
Reservation date
Order confirmation date
Email received today?

Krunty

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Fx4 and 2016 Mazda 6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer confirmed the news I’ve been waiting for, VIN assigned and build date confirmed for Nov 1. It’s set up here a bit different here in Canada than in the U.S., there’s no direct tracking/emails from Ford, it’s all sent to you by your dealer. Order placed June 18 for XLT Fx4 in Hot pepper red, spray in liner, slider rear window, both floor mats and full sized spare.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
They must be running out of eco boost orders. "Order your eco boost today and we will build it next week!" Hybrid would be owners of the world, go back to sleep. Nothing to see in this thread.
I have seen a few of those Ecoboost “quick orders” receiving build emails in <21 days. Right time, right place, and right order is my guess.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
October 14th is going to be a good day.

Sponsored

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If anyone want to make the drive to Las Vegas, I got a text from my dealership saying that this First Ed 2.0 AWD is in stock. The original buyer dropped out. Only $41k.

AFBFD0F1-DE44-487F-BAE5-163273532C78.jpeg
Which dealership? I’m in LV

Jim1984

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Frontier
Received email today, ordered 9\18, scheduled for production w\o 11\15. Eco, XLT, AWD, tow, moon roof, luxury, protective film

dbaum23

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
After 9 weeks of waiting, I think Ford has succeeded in reconditioning my reactions to not getting scheduled from angry to disappointed then sad and now subdued. Pretty soon, I'll end up forgetting that I even had an order in the first place!
Same, I didn't even bother coming to this site until now. I actually forgot today was the "day" to check. Pretty soon the Eco boost people won't have a reason to post as they'll all have theirs.

Last edited:

patenmac

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a vin by calling Ford customer service. They were very pleasant and helpful. I am not getting any emails from Ford or any communication from my dealer. My question: If I have a vin, do I have a build date?

I put my vin in my Ford.com account and the Ford.shop.com site. My order is confirmed. No estimated delivery date.

ordered 8/21, confirmed 8/23
xlt hybrid
area 51
hitch, full size spare, 400wt inverter in cab

Sponsored

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What? Are yours the only order the dealer has?
The dealer is is in the East Texas small town of Mineola. It is Toliver Ford, 903-569-9421 ext 1, and my rep. is Morgan Hansel. We did everything by phone and email. Easy stuff. She asked for referrals so make sure you tell them I sent you.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They must be running out of eco boost orders. "Order your eco boost today and we will build it next week!" Hybrid would be owners of the world, go back to sleep. Nothing to see in this thread.
For those of us that are interested in a little HP, there is a lot in the thread.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Buy a lottery ticket. Stop reading. Do not reply. Go now!
Thanks for the advice. I'm leaving the house this morning to buy the weekend's round of lottery tickets.

web68

First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Do they only send E-mails on Mondays or all week long ?
Sponsored