Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

On September 3rd, I ordered a Lariat in Alto Blue, AWD, 2.0L, with FX4, Lux Package and 4K towing.
I received word today that my Maverick has been built and will be delivered between December 3rd and 9th. So excited!
I JUST GOT THE PHONE CALL, MY MAVERICK HAS LANDED!!!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI
Got my email with VIN # today! XLT Hybrid, Alto Blue, Lux Package is scheduled to be built 12/20/21. Ordered 6/10/21.

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For all those waiting for there Maverick to be built and arrive, me included, there is a very solid plus to waiting a bit longer. A trusted friend who was an engineer at Ford for 30 years, told me Ford generally poured tons of money into fixing any issues with a new model in trying to perfect it. And the sweet spot was 9 months after the start of production. Using that logic, the closer your build date gets towards July of 2022, the greater your chances of getting a "golden sample"! Best of Luck to all of usđź‘Ť!

Sponsored

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm sorry, I can't seem to find the link to go look at the data submitted. Can you post a link? All I can find is the order info submission link and the order update link. I'd like to look at the actual data, since this includes unscheduled vehicles and the Reddit version only allows you to post once you have a VIN.

FirstTimeArcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

I have just uploaded my information into the questionnaire!

1buddyc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Nautilus 2022 Ford Maverick 2006 SSR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This was supposed to be a “big scheduling” week. Have you received a scheduling email today, if not already scheduled? I didn’t and my order date was July 8th.
I'm in the same boat, ordered 7/7/21, no further word. Dealer Salesperson responsible for my order and keeping me updated is worthless.