Sponsored

Anyone else get so satisfied when they load things that seem like they’d be way too big for the Mav?

The Cyber Orange Guy.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Devu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick cyber orange
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey put Me on the list, I do love and inflates my chest every time I load the truck, now I'm ready if some if giving away an almost new sofa, put my bikes, few weeks ago brought my granddaughter lil furniture.

Between that and having fun of lifted trucks only carring 1-2 bicycles at time, I love this lil truck.

Sponsored

Krischievous

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL AWD Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My friend has a Maverick and I had ordered a sectional sofa I expected to make several trips in my van to get it, but she came over to help pick it up and I couldn't believe how many parts we got in the bed. I might have photos, I'll have to look. It was a few months ago. It's such a functional little truck!

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not following that load. . . .
Years ago, I had just got on the Interstate and was behind a pickup that had a table saw in the bed. Something told me to move over into the other lane, so I did. About ten seconds later, that saw flipped over the tailgate and landed right where I had been.
I'm sure the guy thought the saw was heavy enough so he did not tie it down. That did not work out for him.

Ford Maverick Anyone else get so satisfied when they load things that seem like they’d be way too big for the Mav? Crazy_person

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
While not nearly as dramatic as a couch or a load of OSB and a chop saw, I hauled 1100 lbs of RTA kitchen cabinets [all wood, no partical board] Ties were added after the photo was taken.

Ford Maverick Anyone else get so satisfied when they load things that seem like they’d be way too big for the Mav? Maverick truck load of cabinets

Sponsored

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I can't help thinking the title of this thread should be "I needed a wrench, so I bought a screwdriver".

DarkStormy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not following that load. . . .
Years ago, I had just got on the Interstate and was behind a pickup that had a table saw in the bed. Something told me to move over into the other lane, so I did. About ten seconds later, that saw flipped over the tailgate and landed right where I had been.
I'm sure the guy thought the saw was heavy enough so he did not tie it down. That did not work out for him.

Crazy_person.jpg
I work for my states highway department, some of our greatest treasures have come from people that don't believe in tying down there loads..
Camp stoves, Kayaks, ladders, more tools than you could imagine, tonneau covers , truck caps, tents, life jackets. etc, etc, etc.
Sponsored