surfstar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I should be getting my Cactus Gray Mav soon. What do y'all think about these wheels? Voxx-Orso, available at DiscountTire.
Thanks
Voxx-Orso_MatteBlack.png
Those look good, but Bronco Sport Big Bend takeoffs or other BS ones are a much better value and also look great.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I've been waiting at the door of the club for a year (since 9/16/22) and finally got past the bouncers (on 9/16/23). feelsgoodman.jpg

71657733060__858ECA32-B6FA-4CBF-8B1A-856E2C104CAF.jpeg

71657735101__2D89CD71-23DD-432D-A2A9-F56F6C2DDA4C.jpeg
Glad to see you are excited about your Maverick, Brad! Here's to many adventures in your new ride. Thanks for sharing these photos with everyone!

Sponsored

cclark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT, CG, Eco, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hi All! New to the club and had a chance to let the new Mav take the kayak for a ride. I ordered a 24 carbgrey, 2.0 eco, 4k in August of this year but last week the dealer called me to let me know that a cc, 2.0 eco, 4k, floorliners, and moon roof came in that wasn't taken because of high interest rates and I can have it at MSRP. Went there, loved the color and extra goodies, and still cheaper than the 24 if and when it gets here. Absolutely love this truck!

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club Mav Bowlers Mill Kayak 1

BearyArizona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All! New to the club and had a chance to let the new Mav take the kayak for a ride. I ordered a 24 carbgrey, 2.0 eco, 4k in August of this year but last week the dealer called me to let me know that a cc, 2.0 eco, 4k, floorliners, and moon roof came in that wasn't taken because of high interest rates and I can have it at MSRP. Went there, loved the color and extra goodies, and still cheaper than the 24 if and when it gets here. Absolutely love this truck!

Mav Bowlers Mill Kayak 1.jpg
Nice! How long was the kayak, and did you have to get any sort of brackets to strap it down effectively? I've been looking at getting kayaks for my GF and I since I'll have a truck to actually haul em around.

cclark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT, CG, Eco, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice! How long was the kayak, and did you have to get any sort of brackets to strap it down effectively? I've been looking at getting kayaks for my GF and I since I'll have a truck to actually haul em around.
It's 13'4", two seater, but I fish alot and is perfect. I bought a HarborFreight hitch extender years ago and it works great in the Mav. Slide it in, one ratchet strap using the front tie downs and one ratchet strap on the forks of the hitch extender and it's not going anywhere. There's plenty of other tie downs if needed. When I put the wife's 10' er in the bed, it sits on top of mine and ratchet strap it using the other tie downs. Hope that helps.

BearyArizona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's 13'4", two seater, but I fish alot and is perfect. I bought a HarborFreight hitch extender years ago and it works great in the Mav. Slide it in, one ratchet strap using the front tie downs and one ratchet strap on the forks of the hitch extender and it's not going anywhere. There's plenty of other tie downs if needed. When I put the wife's 10' er in the bed, it sits on top of mine and ratchet strap it using the other tie downs. Hope that helps.
I think I get it, but do you have any pics of the setup? It would certainly be much cheaper for me to go that route than buying all the rails and racks and such

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

Mav Bowlers Mill Kayak 1.jpg
Awesome pic with your Maverick and kayak, Curtis! Glad to see you are loving the new ride. Thanks for sharing this photo with everyone.

Sponsored

The Seventh Brat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport; 203 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nermal. Picked him up on Thursday.

Nermal1.jpg

Nermal2.jpg

Nermal3.jpg

Nermal4.jpg
For reference: Nermal

Nearly 16 years ago I adopted an orange tabby (no, I didn't name him Garfield) and Nermal was his favorite toy. As you can see, Nermal was well-loved. Willey would bring Nermal to me at bedtime and leave him by the front door for when I came home from work.

I miss that Fuzzbucket.

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20230930_083937