First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Subaru Legacy Outback & '86 F250 4x4 6.9 idi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can't get over the color differences in some of these photos. I saw a Bronco Sport in Area51 yesterday. I would say in person it looked closer to the top photo here, though probably somewhere in between...

Area51 comparison.JPG
Thanks! I agree, the top photo is closer to the Bronco Sports I've seen.
Sponsored

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can't get over the color differences in some of these photos. I saw a Bronco Sport in Area51 yesterday. I would say in person it looked closer to the top photo here, though probably somewhere in between...

Area51 comparison.JPG
I guess some will say the color difference is a problem others that is a welcome feature.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Area51 comparison.JPG
Yeah it was a little more blue in person than the top one, but nowhere near the bottom one. I saw it in a Sam's parking lot in broad daylight. I guess maybe indoors with the right lighting you get the bottom? It's definitely not baby blue

Sponsored

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hours away from being a full member of the Area 51 (XLT, Off Road). Bought it from Alabama Mullinax, 8 hours away remotely from a cancel/didn't pick up... It's on a small hauler heading to Brevard today, home...

Screenshot_20211107-075127_(1).png
Congrats!

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Now to just wait for that first door ding in a parking lot somewheres ..... :devilish:

......... just kidding. My 2018 Escape doesn't have a single door ding since I bought it new. Should be in Ripley's believe it or not Methinks. I've been real careful where I park.

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took a couple more pics this am...was a nice fall morning...
Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_7521
Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_7522

Sponsored

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just took delivery of my Maverick XL last night and the first order of business was taking care of the wheel and tire situation! 255/65r17's look to be the absolute max diameter tire you can get on a Maverick without ANY rubbing. Pics Below!

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Ford Maverick on Bronco Sport Wheels 4

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Ford Maverick on Bronco Sport Wheels 2

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Ford Maverick on Bronco Sport Wheels 1

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Ford Maverick on Bronco Sport Wheels 3

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now to just wait for that first door ding in a parking lot somewheres ..... :devilish:

......... just kidding. My 2018 Escape doesn't have a single door ding since I bought it new. Should be in Ripley's believe it or not Methinks. I've been real careful where I park.
When I bought my last new car less than a 100 miles & some douchebag put a ding in it in the wmart parking lot. The area 51 color was the first thing I noticed in a June picture of a Then unknown Maverick, & thought I want that color.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had some custom decals made for the sides and guess who I used for my logo for them ? My tire guy that I bought the BF Goodrich K02- 245/65/17 tires from said the Pirelli Scorpion ATR All Terrain tires that I took off said they are specially made for Ford and they are very low quality made tires and I would not had gotten probably 15,000 to 20,000 miles out of them. He said the factory tires are very cheap made tires that all the brands make for these vehicle manufacturers. Before he had even told me what he did, We bought a new 2017 Honda CR-V that my wife drives and it came with Hankook tires from the factory and when we had to get the yearly State Inspection done on it in 2019 the tires with only 18,500 miles on them would not pass the yearly inspection to keep driving on the highway. They where worn out with just two years of driving on them. So when he told me what he did I believe him completely.

https://www.moderntiredealer.com/ar...ns-new-tire-for-ford-bronco-and-ford-maverick

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_1449

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_1451

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club IMG_1454

Last edited:

Livinthedream

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Vortex Decals are high quality and easy to work with, for less than $100, and about an hours time

You can make your Mav standout!

maverick.jpg
I've been thinking about this one for my A51. Vortex has so many choices too.
Sponsored