First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am. I’m getting bounced around though because no one is wanting to provide a solution for me.
I was on hold for 30 minutes earlier this afternoon. The agent didn’t even bother to check in. Just hoping that I was going to hang up. ( I assume). After the 30 minutes they cold transferred me to ford parts department. The guy there was like yea, you need to talk to Marketing so they can get resolved.

So yes, I will be fighting this one. I would like to have a $100 refund, points, or just deliver the other 2 lights to the dealer so they can get it installed.

Between customer care, the dealer ( its not the dealers fault) , and now Ford parts.

I’ll be calling Marketing tomorrow and see what happens.

I keep telling them (as you have boxed in red) that it states 4 led lamps. There’s no gray area on this…
This video clearly shows 4 lights, I would say the dealer stiffed you.
Sponsored

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
Funny you bring that up. I have been on the phone with Ford and my dealer about this.
So yes, the website on the build tool states "Light up your bed with this set of 4 LED Bed lamps". I called FORD and and the part # that is associated with this is labeled as a "4 Piece Kit". They are telling me that its 4 pieces that consist of 2 wire harnesses and 2 LED. I told FORD that if this is the case you need to change the wording on the website to 2 LED lamps. It is VERY misleading. FORD is trying to pass me off to the dealer when it is their fault on how it is listed on their site.

Nowhere does it say 4 piece kit. It clearly says 4 LED Bed Lamps.

I'll be contacting them again. I would like to have all 4 LEDs as listed, but if not, some type of credit or points.
Is there an update on this? Did you get the other 2 lights?

OP
OP
Obiewan54

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Is there an update on this? Did you get the other 2 lights?
So a ticket has been created. I have been tossed from around Ford customer service>Dealer.Marketing>Parts. I was hung up on twice and cold transferred several times.

I finally had to be pushy with the Customer service rep and a ticket has been created that the parts and customer are both "working" on.

As of this moment, still nothing has been resolved.

When you go on the site it clearly shows the 4 LED lamps. However, if you go to the Ford Accessory page, for the $200 price tag, it only displays the 2 LEDs which is what Ford keeps referencing. I told them that on the builder tool, it shows a total of 4 and no one was wanting to take responsibility.

I'll let everyone know what the outcome is. I tell them what the builder tool states and they tell me the part number is only a 4 pc kit.
Here is the screen shot of the website they keep referencing..

Ford Maverick Photos & Video: LED Luxury Package Lighting & LED Lumen Bed Lighting Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 21-33-21 Lumen TouchLink Capacitive Touch LED Lamps Bed Light 4pc Kit

Ford Maverick Photos & Video: LED Luxury Package Lighting & LED Lumen Bed Lighting Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 21-29-28 Lumen TouchLink Capacitive Touch LED Lamps Bed Light 4pc Kit

Ford Maverick Photos & Video: LED Luxury Package Lighting & LED Lumen Bed Lighting Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 21-29-00 Lumen TouchLink Capacitive Touch LED Lamps Bed Light 4pc Kit

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone got a picture of the cab air-spoiler installed on a Maverick? I've seen the one on the SEMA truck, is that same in the video on this thread? Thanks

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone got a picture of the cab air-spoiler installed on a Maverick? I've seen the one on the SEMA truck, is that same in the video on this thread? Thanks
The huge Tucci spoiler is a one-off. The cab spoiler from Ford Accessories is smaller and mounts off the roof. It does leave a bit of body color exposed below the third brake light, however.

Ford Maverick Photos & Video: LED Luxury Package Lighting & LED Lumen Bed Lighting 022-ford-maverick-spoiler-rear-cab-satin-black-

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The huge Tucci spoiler is a one-off. The cab spoiler from Ford Accessories is smaller and mounts off the roof. It does leave a bit of body color exposed below the third brake light, however.

Ford Maverick Photos & Video: LED Luxury Package Lighting & LED Lumen Bed Lighting 022-ford-maverick-spoiler-rear-cab-satin-black-
Oh that's looks a lot better!! I hope to see one on a lighter color Maverick say like CGM, which I just so happen to have on order! 🤣 Thanks for posting the pic.

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
So a ticket has been created. I have been tossed from around Ford customer service>Dealer.Marketing>Parts. I was hung up on twice and cold transferred several times.

I finally had to be pushy with the Customer service rep and a ticket has been created that the parts and customer are both "working" on.

As of this moment, still nothing has been resolved.

When you go on the site it clearly shows the 4 LED lamps. However, if you go to the Ford Accessory page, for the $200 price tag, it only displays the 2 LEDs which is what Ford keeps referencing. I told them that on the builder tool, it shows a total of 4 and no one was wanting to take responsibility.

I'll let everyone know what the outcome is. I tell them what the builder tool states and they tell me the part number is only a 4 pc kit.
Here is the screen shot of the website they keep referencing..

Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 21-29-00 Lumen TouchLink Capacitive Touch LED Lamps Bed Light 4pc Kit.png

Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 21-29-28 Lumen TouchLink Capacitive Touch LED Lamps Bed Light 4pc Kit.png

Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 21-29-00 Lumen TouchLink Capacitive Touch LED Lamps Bed Light 4pc Kit.png
Hope this works out for you! I ordered these as well so hoping you (and I) get the 4 lights. I guess the question is has anyone on this forum ordered as listed on the build page and received all 4?

Caleb Smith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Hybrid Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So does the base Lariat include bed lighting of any kind? Or is it just the Lux package?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just the one light opposite of the cubby hole near the tailgate, in addition to the center one on top of the cab.
The base Lariat doesn't have the switched light near the tailgate. It has a second cubby there.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The base Lariat doesn't have the switched light near the tailgate. It has a second cubby there.
You're right. I stand corrected.

Sponsored

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm curious, at the shop ford website it says that the LED Box lighting is a 4 pack. Is this a different package? That's 200 bucks too.

beastdragon

First Name
Moises
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 F150
Thanks for the great info, Jeremy! And the vid too! I noticed in the Amazon link for the LED light bulb replacements that there were multiple people that said after they installed these lights, their remote key fobs quit working. Did you have any similar issues?
You have the link to where the people said that their remote key fobs quit working?

OP
OP
Obiewan54

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Hope this works out for you! I ordered these as well so hoping you (and I) get the 4 lights. I guess the question is has anyone on this forum ordered as listed on the build page and received all 4?
I had someone "follow up" on my request but this was back on last Thursday Nov 4th. Pretty sure at this point I'll be stuck with just my 2 lights. I would have been better off doing a DIY and lighting up the entire bed for $50 bucks..

OP
OP
Obiewan54

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I'm curious, at the shop ford website it says that the LED Box lighting is a 4 pack. Is this a different package? That's 200 bucks too.
Supposedly it is referencing the same lighting kit. The website is listing it in error and no one from Ford is wanting to take ownership and fix the issue. I don't like to throw away money and its more of a principal at this point.

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Supposedly it is referencing the same lighting kit. The website is listing it in error and no one from Ford is wanting to take ownership and fix the issue. I don't like to throw away money and its more of a principal at this point.
I agree 100%, if they advertise that it's a 4 pack then it SHOULD be a 4 pack. Misprints aside, honor your ads. Man can Ford muck this up any more then they have? Delays, deferrals then misrepresentations, what's this the freaking VA Disability System?????
Sponsored