Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Saw this one in the Costco parking lot. Unfortunately there was no open parking spot beside it, otherwise I would have taken a pic of my CO Maverick with it.
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20230813_175451119
Sponsored

alchesay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Engine
Undecided
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9443

Picked up my CO last week 330 days after placing the order. The folks at Leif Johnson Ford in Austin were great to work with throughout the entire process.

Daemoss

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an estimated delivery date of August 29th-September 9th so I hope to be joining the Cyber Orange family next month.

Sponsored

Pbpackard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pattiblythe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just received a text from our salesperson our Cyber Orange Lariet will be avail for pickup on 8/25. So excited almost a year.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There is a Cyber Orange Lariat with BAP (and CP360+Assist) available at Ted Russel Ford in Knoxville, TN. It was a special order that was rejected. I know this because I'm the one who just rejected it... (My identical order was delivered July 5th to my local dealer here in Texas.)

jpl7977

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI Autobahn
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just picked up my CO Lariat Lux with 360+assist. Love it! Alex at Pacifico Marple was great to work with.
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_7430

There will be an identical one at Chapman Horsham later this month (my backup order that I no longer need) if anyone is interested.

schadec

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
First mods completed since taking ownership on Monday. For anyone curious, local tint shop measured my back windows at 26 percent. From Ford rear windows are not tinted but are stained glass apparently. I had all 4 windows and the rear window done with uv blocking tint 20 percent. Looks pretty good but I sorta wish I went with 15 all around but I was concerned about night driving. Tailgate lettering was done prior to tint btw.
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8833
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8834
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8835
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8827

Pbpackard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pattiblythe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed. I do like metallic paint, looks great under different lighting conditions. I’m leaning toward adding some vinyl stripes on the lower sides, just above the rocker panel, that match that angle (back slash style) in front of the rear wheel.
Me too, I also want to get Bushwacker Fender flares. Think that would rock the cyber orange

Sponsored

AzCactusGray

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5, SC430, 67XKE, 08 XJR, 78 F250, 22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cyber Orange Maverick XLT.

Cyber Orange Maverick XLT.jpeg

1624793592856-png.png
I bring my Cyber Orange home tomorrow. 11 months, 5 days from when ordered. (Cactus Gray took 8 months ... Cyber Orange was a different dealer who was NOT willing to bump the priority to 10.. but was willing to take X-plan and Cactus Grey was no longer willing to do such.... Two friends who ordered the same day, same dealer will not get a 2023 at all) It will look great next to the wife's Cactus Grey.... Yep, a two Maverick house hold...... Among other vehicles.... I do need to get rid of some of my 4 wheeled toys...... Probably not. 😎
Cyber Orange is not for everyone... And I like it that way!

Bullwinkle91

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat EB FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_4805

got mine this week. First time doing struck stuff hauling a generator to a buddy’s house

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Hybrid Lariat,No Deletes,10/5/21 order 11/5/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I park to go to dinner (on the right), and when I come out, I am seeing double!! Turns out, they (on the left) have a Lariat too, with sunroof and a different hard-cover tri-fold tonneau, and had tie-down cleats along the top of the bed.
I put my drink on my truck to free up a hand to get a pic. BTW, this is only the second CO Maverick I have seen in the wild. It has been posted that 3% are CO. I think the real number is just under 3%.

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club 20230828_200802