Sponsored

2022 Maverick Ford Accessories Now Available on FordParts.com

cucumber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback
Parts.Ford.com | The Ford Parts Site | Buy OEM Ford Parts Online‎

Many of the pages don't have images yet or seem incomplete, but it's a great start. What Ford OEM parts do you plan to order, if any? I'm thinking of ordering trim pieces for the XL and swapping them to my XLT because I like the XL's color scheme better.
Sponsored

caring1

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Tesla, Ford
OP
OP

cucumber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback
Brace yourself. Its MSRP is $574.
Yeeaah, the prices on there are insane. I would like to think they'll go down as the truck rolls out to more customers though. Plus all those shortages too... I wonder if there's any chance the prices are intentionally marked up to dissuade people from buying this early?

Sponsored

caring1

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Tesla, Ford
Yeeaah, the prices on there are insane. I would like to think they'll go down as the truck rolls out to more customers though. Plus all those shortages too... I wonder if there's any chance the prices are intentionally marked up to dissuade people from buying this early?
Wonder if this is also part of the problem on why things are taking so long. Seeing many items like this.

Ford Maverick 2022 Maverick Ford Accessories Now Available on FordParts.com 3732BC35-1EDE-4F7B-9C0F-AEEF8357D407

Ford Maverick 2022 Maverick Ford Accessories Now Available on FordParts.com 2C88C858-14FE-432E-AD68-E17F5F89821C

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone find the bed cubbyholes for the lx

OP
OP

cucumber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback
OP
OP

cucumber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback
after seeing the $574 price tag though I will definitely be looking at other options to accomplish this.
I'd recommend one of the phone holders that attach to your air vent. I'll be purchasing one for sure. They have models that plug into your USB and turn into a wireless charger when you attach the phone to it. A friend of mine had one recently and I really liked it. Of course, my phone doesn't do wireless charging so I'm stuck with a cord, but oh well...

You can get ones that clamp onto your phone or ones that magnetize to the case. Personally I'm not sure I'd trust the magnets going over bumps.

EDIT: I found a suction mount with a long arm. No wireless charging on it so might not be appropriate for you, but it got me thinking. I can mount suction cup inside the little cubby next to the screen, with the arm coming out to hold my phone - It'll save my vents and I'll have a use for that cubby at the same time. Hope it works - I need to take/get some measurements to be sure.
Ford Maverick 2022 Maverick Ford Accessories Now Available on FordParts.com 1632636038025

Last edited:
Sponsored

twoquickcapri

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm still on the fence about getting the XLT Lux pack. The item I want the most is the Leather Steering Wheel. May just drop the package and install the Leather Steering Wheel on my own. Maybe.

The body colored mirrors are my second most wanted item in the Lux pack but It doesn't look like they can be bought separately already painted. Even the exterior door handle are paint to match which is a bummer. Long ago I damaged a fender flare on my 2002 Ranger Edge and was able to buy a replacement from Ford already painted in the matching color.

OP
OP

cucumber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback
I'm still on the fence about getting the XLT Lux pack. The item I want the most is the Leather Steering Wheel. May just drop the package and install the Leather Steering Wheel on my own. Maybe.

The body colored mirrors are my second most wanted item in the Lux pack but It doesn't look like they can be bought separately already painted. Even the exterior door handle are paint to match which is a bummer. Long ago I damaged a fender flare on my 2002 Ranger Edge and was able to buy a replacement from Ford already painted in the matching color.
That's actually a really good question. I'd bet you could swap the body colored mirrors with someone else who prefers the black capped ones (you'd have to find someone with your color). I know I'd honestly prefer the black, though it's not a high priority of mine to change them.

If all you want is the leather steering wheel, I'd definitely drop the lux package. That part is relatively easy and inexpensive to do on your own. Plus, keep an eye on the mav parts list - it still looks incomplete/unfinished, so maybe they'll add the door handles and mirror caps in body colors later on.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Bed cubbies for my XL

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like the cubbies are going to be around 200 bucks per side I hope the after market comes up with something
Sponsored