Has Maverick production started?

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
So when if they hadn't already start production and when will they start getting delivered? Fall is such a broad time frame.
Sponsored

MontanaEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV- Volt
I'm curious how long it will be before press vehicles get out there and we start to see some reviews. Anyone have information about the press fleet they want to share?

I'm betting that will just be the first part of the production run, so maybe August or September?

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Gal works at Fords transmission plant, on the line that will be making the Maverick CVT transmission. They are shutting her line down for the first THREE weeks in July to retrofit the line for the Maverick CVT transmissions...so they won't even be MAKING any CVT Maverick transmissions until LATE july....kind of gives you a time frame.

Sponsored

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer told me that production starts third week in July and to expect first deliveries six weeks later.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe I will get my 2.0 before the Hybrid.
I bet you're right since the new ECVT tranny production looks like long pole in the tent here. Also, if they are building those in the US- they have to ship them to Hemosillo Mexico (large lots I'm assuming to make cost effective) to use in assembly of vehicles adding more delay.