First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I submitted my 2023 Order Form a few minutes ago. Atlas Blue Lariat FX4 with 4K. Ordered in person at dealer using an A-Plan discount. Priority 19. No deposit required. Confirmed to be entered and clean. I can only hope it gets built.

Last edited:

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Added my 2023 order to the data pool.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Priority code may be something worth noting in the data pool if that's something we'd like to track.

Nassenstein

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
hopefully this is the right or correct thread but I ordered a 22 Maverick 2.0 lariat trim back in January 22, I fully expected to have to move that order to 23 and when I went to my dealer they told me that they had good news in that my order was scheduled and had a built week of October 24th. Now I have a VIN and the built week but I cannot confirm this anywhere. Anyone have this same issue or how can I confirm that my truck really is scheduled. The dealer told me that quite a few of the orders were scheduled at the last minute, is this true?

Sponsored

Atlas747

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Suburban, '23 Mav XL 2.0 (Est Build 11/28)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
'23 XL 2.0 Carbonized Gray, just added the trailer hitch. Thanks for the list.

TrayBHM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion SE, 2008 Nissan Frontier LE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
hopefully this is the right or correct thread but I ordered a 22 Maverick 2.0 lariat trim back in January 22, I fully expected to have to move that order to 23 and when I went to my dealer they told me that they had good news in that my order was scheduled and had a built week of October 24th. Now I have a VIN and the built week but I cannot confirm this anywhere. Anyone have this same issue or how can I confirm that my truck really is scheduled. The dealer told me that quite a few of the orders were scheduled at the last minute, is this true?
I contacted my dealership on Friday to schedule my rollover order as well and was told the same thing. I have an October 3rd 2022 build date and was told it should be delivered sometime in November. I was given my VIN but can't pull up my window sticker yet. I have mixed feelings about this. I was looking forward to having the newer model but at the same time glad I will have it sooner.

xaipe

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2023 XL, copilot, hitch, window, Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Submitted form.

Nassenstein

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I contacted my dealership on Friday to schedule my rollover order as well and was told the same thing. I have an October 3rd 2022 build date and was told it should be delivered sometime in November. I was given my VIN but can't pull up my window sticker yet. I have mixed feelings about this. I was looking forward to having the newer model but at the same time glad I will have it sooner.
Yea same here, I am worried that the dealer was wrong in light of the fact that I cannot verify the status anywhere else and I have not received confirmation via email from Ford. Now I worry that this is a hoax and that I will miss rolling the order over to 23. Wish there was someone to contact to verify but alas I don't know who that would be.

Sponsored

Maverick_Josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cactus Grey XLT
Filled out the form on the Ford website many times with no response from my local dealer. Then lo and behold just a few hours ago the GM of the dealership called me and I placed my order over the phone. 23 Cactus Grey Hybrid XLT with tow and moonroof. He suggested a gas version because he had 8 coming and 25 hybrids already on order (lol). I said I'd like to push for the hybrid. Fingers crossed!

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Administrator will there be a new thread like this one for MY22 for the MY23 orders?

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
@Administrator will there be a new thread like this one for MY22 for the MY23 orders?
Even if they can't make a new thread, maybe there's a way they can just extract data from orders placed on or after 9/15/23, then they could at least generate new graphs for just 2023 orders. Will be interesting to see how the two model years compare!

Sembazuru

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.
I just entered in my order information through the submission form.
Sponsored