First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry but Mr, Levin has committed many faux paus on the Bronco launch so I will stick with what Ford has put in print for all of us at that dealership level...

The only place that 6am is listed is when our site will be live to process reservations so it does make sense but like I said he has erred many times before on the Bronco...

Ford Maverick Granger Ford - Maverick reservations system... June 8th is coming soon 1623115577295

Ford Maverick Granger Ford - Maverick reservations system... June 8th is coming soon 1623115604616

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry but Mr, Levin has committed many faux paus on the Bronco launch so I will stick with what Ford has put in print for all of us at that dealership level...

The only place that 6am is listed is when our site will be live to process reservations so it does make sense but like I said he has erred many times before on the Bronco...

1623115577295.png

1623115604616.png
From Ford's YouTube channel

Ford Maverick Granger Ford - Maverick reservations system... June 8th is coming soon maverick youtube.JPG

Abraxis

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra, forester, ranger, crx
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

From Ford's YouTube channel

maverick youtube.JPG
Often, the "official reveal" does not coincide with build and price being available to the public. I believe granger Ford was referring to being uncertain that build and price will be available to us at 6am, not whether we would be able to view the live stream of the reveal (on Gabrielle union's social media or whatever genius idea ford is rolling with)

Sponsored

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

1623115577295.png

1623115604616.png
My apologies. I was talking about the public reveal being available to all at 6am, you were talking about the Build and Price.

HRG

RedDirtFil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Let us know when you're able to take reservations, as Ford's reservation page says:
"Granger Motors, Inc.
Not authorized for online reservations"

I have my build figured out and saved via PDF :)

H0pelessOpus

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat - 2022 Explorer Timberline
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Granger Ford Seeing the same error above. Unable to reserve at the moment

Sponsored

ElMaverick

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
How late can we change colors and dealers? I want to see pics of cactus grey before reserving

RedDirtFil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
I am working on it at this moment, sorry for the issues but this sometimes happens...

Albert
No worries! You guys seems like honest folks trying to change the industry for the better, so I'm willing to wait on you. Let me know when we can get our reservations in with you and I'll hop right on it! Thanks Albert!
Sponsored