First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Through the Ford Pass app on your mobile device you will receive “points” equal to $210.00 after you purchase a Maverick. This can be used to purchase accessories for your truck. Many use it for large ticket items like a bed liner. I plan to use towards lesser expensive items like a tailgate assist shock & hood bug shield so I have no out of pocket for those items. The Pass app is free and allows you to lock/unlock and start your truck from anywhere. You can also see fluid levels, air pressure and schedule maintenance. I have the app on my iphone and iPad. Now all I need is the truck!
Anyone know how long after purchase before you get your points? How do they “arrive”?
Sponsored

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now, I can buy a warranty for a truck I have never seen nor driven? Thanks tho, very helpful information!
so are you trying to be funny or stupid cuz I think it is a very thin line between the two:unsure:

PNWMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ANd what did that cost?
I don't have my quote back yet but another user posted a link in this thread to ESP pricing. Granger responded and said they are around $50 lower cost than the prices in the link. Which would mean that a 6 year 100,000 mile ($200 deductible) is around $800 before points.

If that is the case I will be adding one. As after points it would be $600 for a 6 year, 100,000 mile warranty. I say this as a person who does not like extended warranties and generally works on his own vehicles.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If an extended warranty is right for you some flavor of the Ford ESP is the one to get. Transferable and cancelable, plus it adds value when you go to sell. Great price here as well.

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone know how long after purchase before you get your points? How do they “arrive”?
I know when I bought my wife her F-150 they showed up within a month. Can't remember the exact length of time but it wasn't longer than a month.

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Geez, I wonder how many points I received with my Raptor that I never used. LOL

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ANd what did that cost?
I had 2 quotes - I'm probably doing 72m/75k - both were $50 lower than flood (I think Flood just does $100 above cost possibly?

Brett3550

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BUYER BEWARE: Just remember that any mods to a truck can impact the warranty. I can see some Dealerships taking this position to avoid future repairs.

"Other Components and Repairs – Fabric, liners, fasteners, carpets, dash pad, wiper blades, knobs, trim, upholstery, physical damage or cosmetic issues, repairs covered by manufacturer recalls, any insurance or if the vehicle is within the time and mileage limits of any warranty, repairs caused by improper unreasonable use, unauthorized alterations or modifications of the vehicle, and repairs caused by lack of required or recommended maintenance. Costs or expenses for the teardown, rental expense, inspection or diagnosis of failures not covered by this Agreement. Refer to contract for details."

sunismymed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 xl
Engine
Undecided
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on the Mavericktruckclub. You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the community. Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cos
What happens to the coverage if:

1. Buyer puts in aftermarket speakers?
2. Buyer puts adhesive tape sound deadener inside doors & floor?
3. Buyer adds cruise control to an XL with Ford components?

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What happens to the coverage if:

1. Buyer puts in aftermarket speakers?
2. Buyer puts adhesive tape sound deadener inside doors & floor?
3. Buyer adds cruise control to an XL with Ford components?
Or, @Granger Ford owner adds other forscan changes such as lane keeping (changing out stalk), or additional drive modes?
That there is some food for thought. Thanks, sunismymed.

Sponsored

davedogg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD Jeep Wrangler 2 Door for Mav.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm dumb and need someone to break this down for me. Ford offers a 3 year warranty with the purchase of the vehicle? Then adding a 6 year extended warranty gives you double coverage for 3 years. Then 3 years after the expiration of the original Ford warranty? So you are actually only getting 3 additional years. Correct?

sunismymed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 xl
Engine
Undecided
I'm dumb and need someone to break this down for me. Ford offers a 3 year warranty with the purchase of the vehicle? Then adding a 6 year extended warranty gives you double coverage for 3 years. Then 3 years after the expiration of the original Ford warranty? So you are actually only getting 3 additional years. Correct?
That is my understanding. So with the additional purchase, you're really just buying the later years. However, the additional coverage might cover more items than the "automatic" coverage Ford gives on every purchase. Also, it's the later years that are more likely for some problems to appear. I don't know much about cars, certainly not much about these plans. They seem like a good deal from my limited knowledge. It would be nice to hear others talk about the different levels. Also there is the maintenance plan which might be necessary in a way to keep them honest on the warranty plan.