First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, again notified by Ford just now that my delivery date has again been delayed. So it's gone from Jan 31-Feb 5, to Feb 6-13, to Feb 11-17. Fading hope that I'll see it in February at all.

On the dealer's computer today, it showed my Mav still being on a train in Illinois -- where it's been for the past week.

Good thing that a) I don't need the Mav for basic daily transportation, and b) I am a loyal (thus forgiving) Ford customer. Otherwise, I'd be pissed and likely swearing off buying another Ford product for the rest of my life.

Update: So now just 2 days left on the third projected delivery week, and still no delivery. First, Jan 31-Feb 5, then Feb 6-13, then Feb 11-17. I'm guessing that Ford may email me soon to tell me Feb 17-23. And it's been on a rail car all this time moving back and forth between rail yards in Illinois and Indiana.
Sponsored

Last edited:

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Caffeinated

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Caffeinator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So Ford's pattern of dropping my delivery date back one week after another (3 times now; first Jan 31-Feb 5, then Feb 6-13, then Feb 11-17), has ended.
Now they just dropped me back TWO full weeks. The email I just got from Ford projects delivery at Feb 24-Mar 2.
Seems as if the earlier one ordered a Mav, the longer one has to wait. I ordered on June 30th.
It's now officially a joke. An 8-month-long joke. Except I ain't laughing.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So Ford's pattern of dropping my delivery date back one week after another (3 times now; first Jan 31-Feb 5, then Feb 6-13, then Feb 11-17), has ended.
Now they just dropped me back TWO full weeks. The email I just got from Ford projects delivery at Feb 24-Mar 2.
Seems as if the earlier one ordered a Mav, the longer one has to wait. I ordered on June 30th.
It's now officially a joke. An 8-month-long joke. Except I ain't laughing.
Sure, but I suspect many would LOVE to be in your shoes right now.... a number of June orders still with no build schedule.

Penasco

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Outback, 2005 Tundra DC
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my hybrid today in San Diego. Kearney mesa Ford FTW!!! Love this truck, really was nicer than i expected in person. IT was a bit larger than expected, in a good way. Also, the seats are very comfy.
Woot!!! Cheers
PXL_20220106_210022566.jpg
PXL_20220106_205949255.jpg
PXL_20220106_205931219.jpg

Mike
Seeing this picture gets me even more excited. My same build is finally scheduled to be built the week of 2-27. I am in El Cajon, how long did your shipping take?

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sure, but I suspect many would LOVE to be in your shoes right now.... a number of June orders still with no build schedule.
Could be worse. I didn't order until Oct. 25, an XL Hybrid, and wonder if I'll now get 2023 model or anything at all. I think I may have to name my Maverick "Godot" (as in "Waiting for Godot.")

Sponsored

mikedege

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seeing this picture gets me even more excited. My same build is finally scheduled to be built the week of 2-27. I am in El Cajon, how long did your shipping take?

Shipping took an amazing 5 weeks. I wondered if they drove it through the desert to get here. lol... Although a friend of mines shipping only took just under 3 weeks to the same dealer, and they were shipped only 1 day apart. So I think its just a roll of the dice! Good luck! Its a great truck, way better that I anticipated, you will love it!!!

Mike

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
TALK LESS, PICS MORE!

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club talkless-smilemore

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, maybe I'm blessed. But knowing the Mav's been built and shipped but then you get subjected to a slow drip of "It'll be delivered. Hey, it won't be delivered" is like a form of torture.