Sponsored

Looking for a tri-fold, hard top bed cover.

Newmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Nova
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to get it for my GF's new Maverick, as a Christmas present. She already knows it will probably be late, but she is pretty excited about her new Maverick, and I think anything I get for it, she will be really happy with :)
I've seen a couple different ones in the $1000 range. Anybody buy and install one of these yet ?
Any advice ? TY.
I ordered mine from this company https://realtruck.com/p/extang-solid-fold-2-0-tonneau-cover/v/ford/maverick/2022/. Today they had 4 in...
I paid 919.00 Dec 13, 2021 received it in 3 days.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
Interested if you've installed this yet? What do you think?

The MX4 is on hold from BAK due to fitment issues, but I had heard that they made the trifold for Ford, so I'm wondering if the original design is flawed or if Bak is actually delayed due to supply chain issues.
This place has them for $1018

And they match prices, but can't find them anywhere else right now...

https://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com/cart/JQ-PST7W

ziggystar84

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Alto Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This place has them for $1018

And they match prices, but can't find them anywhere else right now...

https://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com/cart/JQ-PST7W
Nice find but I doubt that place actually has them in stock, I was told by BAK that I would be getting one of the first X4s units built for the Maverick, which is the what I had ordered from them in October. I haven't seen anyone else with a BAK X4s or MX4 on a maverick yet. Only the OEM REV stuff that BAK made for Ford seems to be out there now - so I might end up going in that direction like the other user did after the holiday if I don't see any movement from BAK.

gman62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport to Maverick?
Not sure if they make it for the Mav but look at the UnderCover ArmourFlex. Cant say that I have first had knowledge but heard some not so good things on the BAK models but I think the Mx4 was a good model.

Fleshman03

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Before you order anywhere, check out Real Truck. You can order this one and still get it before Christmas. Don't be scared about the price. Trust me here. Email Alex at Real Truck and ask for his best price. His email is [email protected]. You'll get a great deal.

I ordered the Sentry CT from him. I got an absolutely awesome deal and there's a mail in rebate that'll make it one of the most affordable hard roll up covers ever. This won't be here before Christmas, otherwise I'd suggest the Sentry CT to you.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
Before you order anywhere, check out Real Truck. You can order this one and still get it before Christmas. Don't be scared about the price. Trust me here. Email Alex at Real Truck and ask for his best price. His email is [email protected]. You'll get a great deal.

I ordered the Sentry CT from him. I got an absolutely awesome deal and there's a mail in rebate that'll make it one of the most affordable hard roll up covers ever. This won't be here before Christmas, otherwise I'd suggest the Sentry CT to you.

I like the looks of this one. Video looks really nice. A couple reviewers actually liked it better than the BAKflip... I did go on and email Alex to see what kind of deal he could give me. TY 🙂

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine from this company https://realtruck.com/p/extang-solid-fold-2-0-tonneau-cover/v/ford/maverick/2022/. Today they had 4 in...
I paid 919.00 Dec 13, 2021 received it in 3 days.
Let us know what you think. Initially and after some months and if the rear spring bolts seem fine and maintain a tight fit. Like because of it's price and ease of use. The Ford BAK seems nice but would have the dealer install that one so will cost more, but have not ruled it out since you never have to take the cover off for full bed use.

Grey Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Cactus Grey, Jeep Wrangler Mango
I get my undercover ultra flex tomorrow. Bought from tonneau cover world for 799.99 list was 1013.00. Will upload pics once it’s installed

Grey Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if they make it for the Mav but look at the UnderCover ArmourFlex. Cant say that I have first had knowledge but heard some not so good things on the BAK models but I think the Mx4 was a good model.
They do make one for Maverick and I will have mine tomorrow

Fleshman03

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the looks of this one. Video looks really nice. A couple reviewers actually liked it better than the BAKflip... I did go on and email Alex to see what kind of deal he could give me. TY 🙂
He was always super quick with getting back with me in the morning. Hope it works out!

Sponsored

Grey Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I get my undercover ultra flex tomorrow. Bought from tonneau cover world for 799.99 list was 1013.00. Will upload pics once it’s installed
It is installed. Other than one of the buckles for the strap being broke it was pretty easy to install.
Come with a light that mounts in rail will take pic when it's dark and attach

Ford Maverick Looking for a tri-fold, hard top  bed cover. 20211221_155608

Ford Maverick Looking for a tri-fold, hard top  bed cover. 20211221_155548

Grey Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is installed. Other than one of the buckles for the strap being broke it was pretty easy to install.

20211221_155608.jpg

20211221_155548.jpg
Here is the light in the bed that attaches to rail.
It brighter than I thought

Ford Maverick Looking for a tri-fold, hard top  bed cover. 20211221_183417

Ford Maverick Looking for a tri-fold, hard top  bed cover. 20211221_183413

wjohnson1186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat/Lux/FX4/4k
Just put on the UnderCover ArmorFlex on yesterday.
L O V E I T

Color looks good, and durable top.

Spent $989 on it from tonneaucovered.com.

Ford Maverick Looking for a tri-fold, hard top  bed cover. IMG_6395.JPG

OP
OP

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150

20211221_155608.jpg

20211221_155548.jpg
That looks great :) Depending on availability, I totally might get this one :)

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I ordered the Undercover ArmorFlex from TonneauCoverWorld for $1009 on 12/9. Was told several weeks to ship from factory and then emailed an estimate of mid-January. It actually shipped on 12/17 due 12/19 - but still waiting for FedEx to deliver it. It is stuck in HelLA area somewhere for a couple of days now. Seems to be the norm for FedEx anymore....both personal and business shipments.
Ford Maverick Looking for a tri-fold, hard top  bed cover. 1640185496643
Sponsored