First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don’t have mine yet.. but I can promise you the first thing I’m doing is taking off the dealers sticker on my brand new baby. 🤓🤓
Sponsored

Orb1T

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick,Porsche 986,997.1,S4,Tesla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don’t have mine yet.. but I can promise you the first thing I’m doing is taking off the dealers sticker on my brand new baby. 🤓🤓
I have mine for 2 months now and 1st thing I did was replaced the front speakers can’t stand the worst sounding speakers. Lol I wish I would have ordered the trifold cover earlier. On Tuesday I will get my airspeed fender and wing.

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m going to load my kayak, SUP, and surfboard and see how everything works with the bed extender. Then I’m going to install a 2x6 with bicycle fork mounts for my road bikes.

Sponsored

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
The way these dealers are treating their customers ($5,000, $10.000) over MSRP I can't blame you. I will make sure mine doesn't have one when it leaves the lot.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I told my dealer and have repeated myself a number of times, DO NOT put your sticker on my truck and DO NOT wash my truck! I plan to detail my 🦄 once I have it! I've been building a list on Amazon of the aftermarket stuff I want to add or replace, but the first thing will probably have done is front side windows tinted and PPF to various areas (before I do the ceramic coating).

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First thing I'll do is just stare at in awe that it was finally built. Then probably take off whatever free advertising the dealer decided to add (sticker and/or plate frame).
After that, leaving it alone. FE will have the only add ons I want. Should be coming tinted already as that's pretty much standard with dealerships in AZ.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Remove dealer sticker. Remove fx 4 sticker. Install K&N filter. Replace antenna with stubby. Replace back up lights with LEDs. Install polished stainless tailgate lettering. Install tailgate damper. Install tailgate anti theft lock. Replace OEM tires with 235/65 wildpeak trails. Have spray in bedliner installed. Install roof bars and cargo rack. Apply ceramic coat.

After that, depression sets in because my maverick project is done and I won't have anything to plan. :(

sparky52

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
First thing I'll probably do is walk away if Dealer tries to jack it up past MSRP. Then I'll go and pick up the Nissan Frontier I've been eyeing.

Update 12/11/21. My Ford Dealer was upfront and great to deal with. No games, good trade in and smooth transaction. However, the Nissan dealer's 1st offer to me had a 15k ADM. No kidding..15K. Second offer was 2,500 ADM. I walked. My Maverick arrived a few days later and she sits in my driveway now.

So far I've added tailgate lettering, tailgate assist, stubby antenna, mud flaps, Carhartt seat covers (with my FordPass points), Replaced all lamp bulbs with LED and Line-X did my bed liner. Installed orange piping on the dash to compliment the vents. Installed hood lift pistons.

Ford Maverick First thing you did/doing to your Mav Mav at Dealer

Last edited:
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Remove dealer sticker. Remove fx 4 sticker. Install K&N filter. Replace antenna with stubby. Replace back up lights with LEDs. Install polished stainless tailgate lettering. Install tailgate damper. Install tailgate anti theft lock. Replace OEM tires with 235/65 wildpeak trails. Have spray in bedliner installed. Install roof bars and cargo rack. Apply ceramic coat.

After that, depression sets in because my maverick project is done and I won't have anything to plan. :(
Maybe you could spread your projects out over multiple weekend to make the fun last a bit longer! 😁

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1st thing will be paint prep so I can ceramic coat it myself, tint windows, install radar, front and rear dash cameras. Tonneau cover and different wheels.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe you could spread your projects out over multiple weekend to make the fun last a bit longer! 😁
TBH the waiting period just to get the truck is stretching out the suspense and anticipation which in itself is kind of fun. But yeah, I won't be able to do all this in a day.

Ford Maverick First thing you did/doing to your Mav giphy

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
New tires were the first things done to my truck.
Sponsored