First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations that you’ll really like it. You’ll probably have plenty of time to sell your dramas. What trim and options did you choose?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went with the XLT. Luxury package, Floor liners w/o carpet. (we hike alot and end up with dirty floors) Wife wanted the Blue Metallic. I liked the slate grey, but ended up blue.

StarkvegasMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice choice. I have a Hybrid XLT Lux with CP360 that I’m really enjoying. Got it about 2 weeks ago and so far it’s been great. I went with Smartliner floor mats and they’ve been good.

Sponsored

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had a 2022 2.0 EB and now a 2024 hybrid. You will love the hybrid for the mpg. There will be electric motor, regen braking and related sounds of the hybrid system for the first few thou miles that will work in/go away. You will love the trucklet for the ride and size. My hybrid, now 2,300 mi on the odo has been trouble-free. Plus or minus 45mpg depending.

Consider adding the tailgate damper for utility and spring for the black bezel around the audio controls in the cabin for a more pleasing look that mates the upper dash with the center stack.

LGM30G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went with the XLT. Luxury package, Floor liners w/o carpet. (we hike alot and end up with dirty floors) Wife wanted the Blue Metallic. I liked the slate grey, but ended up blue.
Sounds like me. I wanted the carbonized gray metallic. She wanted the atlas blue. Comprised and order the atlas blue. 🤣
Build date is scheduled for 6 May. Can’t wait!

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So. I've always owned a full sized truck. Dating way back to my 68 F-100, the 70 F250 (split rims, yikes). in 2004 bought the 5.4 three valve V-8. 1000 dollars for spark plug change out, cuz they would strip the threads out of the heads. in 15 bough the Duramax, I'm a Ford guy through and through but at the time the Ford was out of my price range.

Bought the Duramax and pulled a 38 ft 5th wheel for several years. Finally decided our RVing days are over and now the Max sits. It gets about 3000 miles per year on it. So, I'll sell it and the market here is very good for value.

What is ICE referring to? This site is great for information and talking to folks and hearing their stories

bighead

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would scour this board and read all you can. It might just change your mind.

Sponsored

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

The Real Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I remember it like it was yesteryear that order banks would close in 7 days......🤔

Wait! That WAS yesteryear!!!

Now you can order any gosh darn tootin' time ya feel like it???😵💫

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exactly like the first Maverick I had.
Ford Maverick Yay, Ordered my Hybrid yesterday!! IMG_2726
Sponsored