Sponsored

XLT Luxury Package Not showing in Ford Order Tracker?

FlyingScot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Eco Lux FX4 4K CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m curious if others are seeing this - we received a VIN and production date on 2/28. Our DORA from dealer shows all the packages and pricing including the XLT Luxury package - and yes the Order numbers match. Going through the links on order tracker I see the DIBL that comes with the Lux package - but in package listing all they show are 300A (XLT), FX4, 4K, and 360. Engine shows correctly as ECO and AWD.

I go to online “build” and even that will NOT let you build with the Luxury package - you can add, but get $0 charge even though shows in build listing. Thinking this is just a limitation of the system right now for Ford, and will have dealer confirm again from their side…but curious if this is what others are seeing who have ordered the XLT Luxury package?
Sponsored

19redsox67

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kona. 2013 Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I noticed the same on my XLT with the LuX package scheduled build email. Under packages is just lists the 300A but under accessories it list some of the LUX items. I think(hope) we are ok

Dreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford fussion
We just ordered one yesterday salesperson computer would not show cost for XLT luxury package when we went to sales manager it came up said there was problem

Sanfillipo16

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4 - cactus gray
Ordering my XLT with LUX tomorrow. Online it now says $0 let’s just hope it’s free now right 😅

tkammen270

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav, 92 Legacy, 05 WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered an XLT yesterday at the dealer. It does not show the XLT Luxury package on the order. Below the order summary it says, " *Does not show all optional and included packages/features. " So I think you're fine. I ordered mine with the XLT Lux, FX4 and 4K tow.

Update: My order did not have an XLT Lux package even though I built it with one. Call your dealer!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There’s a problem with the Ford site right now. I ordered a XLT with Luxury package yesterday and it’s priced and appears on the DORA....

Not unique to Ford, RAM has had ongoing issues with packages and pricing for months....

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a 2/28 scheduling date as well. I just looked at mine a moment ago. Mine does say XLT lux package with spray in bed liner.

Ford Maverick XLT Luxury Package Not showing in Ford Order Tracker? Screenshot_20220123-175903

OP
OP
FlyingScot

FlyingScot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As suspected looks to be a glitch with the Order Tracker - this morning the order tracker is now showing all the packages - including XLT Luxury. Will feel better once we can see the sticker - but all looks good now. Fingers crossed it actually gets built (correctly) on 2/28.

Ford definitely has work to do on the order process and specifically communications for the 2023 model year ;)

akirk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Quad Cab, XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I checked mine as well that is in production now. I ordered the XLT Lux package and it also isn't showing, talked to dealer and she said it's there on her end so must be a site issue.

Jmsilver25

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Maverick XLT AWD ordered
Luxury package is NO LONGER an option on XLT models for MY22.
if you see $0 or no option it's because you cannot get it anymore. Either wait for MY23 to open to switch to Lariat.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FlyingScot

FlyingScot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
if you see $0 or no option it's because you cannot get it anymore. Either wait for MY23 to open to switch to Lariat.
Yeah for orders going in this week - I and the others on here ordered long enough ago to actually get a build date and a VIN. So XLT Lux will be built with these “older” orders. But yes anyone going to the ford .com build site cannot see the LUX - not sure if dealer can still order before the cutoff on 27th.

Jmsilver25

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah for orders going in this week - I and the others on here ordered long enough ago to actually get a build date and a VIN. So XLT Lux will be built with these “older” orders. But yes anyone going to the ford .com build site cannot see the LUX - not sure if dealer can still order before the cutoff on 27th.
Dealer cannot order. Buddy ordered yesterday and got a call from dealer saying XLT Luxury is no longer an option. So he's going with Lariat instead.

LookingForAMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 VB 2.0 Maverick XLT/4K/Lux/CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As mentioned earlier, if you go to ford.com and do a build this morning, the XLT lux package is back on the site.

Jmsilver25

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As mentioned earlier, if you go to ford.com and do a build this morning, the XLT lux package is back on the site.
Could be. But as I also stated in another thread on here. Ford contacted my buddy about his build because he had Luxury package on there and they said it's no longer available. So idk if I'd believe a website with multiple known glitches or a Ford Rep out of Metro Detroit who attempted to put his order through the proper channels and was told this is not an option.

tkammen270

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav, 92 Legacy, 05 WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I built and ordered an XLT Lux package on my truck Saturday. Looking at the buyers order it's not on there. I called my dealer and they need to resend me a buyers order with the package on it. Kind of frustrating when I specifically built the truck on Saturday with the salesman at the dealer and it was on there.
Sponsored