First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your noise concerns on my end.
I am having the exact same issue. I have a 2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor with all the bells and whistles. I can’t tell if it’s the passenger front window or passenger front door, but either way, it’s the passenger front side. The noise occurs right around 55+ mph.
Also, side note, I have the wireless charging that is part of the Luxury package. The charging doesn’t actually charge mine or my wife’s iPhone 13 Pro Max. The devices show the charging emblem but the battery percentages do not increase, and the devices get extremely hot where a heat warning will appear on the iPhones.

VIN: 3FTTW8G94PRA25427
Ordered and bought from Long McArthur Ford and shipped to Texas. Rockwall Ford in Rockwall, TX is one of the closest dealerships to my location.
Sponsored

OP
OP

bbarnes

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your noise concerns on my end.
Hey Ernesto,
I also sent my info into the Ford company when I made my post in May and no one has contacted me so hopefully you have better luck if you sent them your info. I’ve taken my Maverick in 3 times since posting this and they still refuse to help me with the blue tooth not working and the wind noise. Have you had any help trying to figure out we’re the noise is possibly coming from?