MaverIQ

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went with the OEM all weather mats since i wanted the Maverick logo. Bought them with ford pass points I got when buying my Mav so they were free for me and have held up well for a year!

also you can order them from the Ford accessories website, you don't need to order in person.
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am looking to buy my mats soon as my truck should finally be built the beginning of January. For those that have used the Tuxmats, how easy are they to clean? I thought about them, but they aren't rubber so I don't know if they stain easily or wipe clean. TIA

desmobob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I chose Weathertech's Floorliner HP mats. I purchased them, and my BAK BAKFlip MX4 tonneau cover at Suburban Caps in Suffern, NY. I highly recommend the products and that truck accessory shop!

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will recommend Tuxmat. Even though I don't have them. They won't be in stock in the late spring or early summer. I really like their customer service. I sent them an email to ask when will the floormat be in stock. They replied to me the next day.

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Weathertech has been our go to brand for years. My son just added a set to his Mav. Fit like a glove and should outlast the truck.
I got the Weathertech's and they are an excellent fit.

Sponsored

All4spl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I used to be a weathertech person, but they are so stiff and sometimes difficult to remove to clean. So I switched to Huskyliners, about 2 vehicles ago and I have used them ever since. They are a great fit and soft enough to bend and get them out without difficulty to clean them.

xl2023

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Toyota Yaris
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went with Kagu. I am happy with them.

Crazyal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FE, Lariat, Lux, 4K, 2022 Ford Edge ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am looking to buy my mats soon as my truck should finally be built the beginning of January. For those that have used the Tuxmats, how easy are they to clean? I thought about them, but they aren't rubber so I don't know if they stain easily or wipe clean. TIA
Tuxmats are outstanding and so easy to clean, my Ford Parts man was so impressed he purchased them for his Ranger after he saw mine. Loved how high they came up on the sides and under the seat coverage also. Worth the wait!

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
Ford mat leaves an uncovered strip above the mat by the firewall:mad: Those Tuxmats look great!

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tuxmats are outstanding and so easy to clean, my Ford Parts man was so impressed he purchased them for his Ranger after he saw mine. Loved how high they came up on the sides and under the seat coverage also. Worth the wait!
I ended up buying some Smartliners for $109. I'll see how they do.

Sponsored

Lynyrd Skynyrd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I used to be a weathertech person, but they are so stiff and sometimes difficult to remove to clean. So I switched to Huskyliners, about 2 vehicles ago and I have used them ever since. They are a great fit and soft enough to bend and get them out without difficulty to clean them.
Same here. Weather tech is local and most days have a wait in line awhile just to buy them in the showroom. Fast forward they didn’t fit well in a car, switched to Husky and swear the quality is better!

BLZ57

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick on order; 2016 Shelby GT=H
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the Weathertech's and they are an excellent fit.
My brother shares this opinion as well. I had not heard of Texmat, so I will look into those. My Maverick is on it's way so I have some time. I included the carpeted and weather options on my build, so I at least have some protection coming. I like the idea of the OEM Maverick logo, but if there is no heal protection, that is plain stupid, they will wear out right at that point from my 45 years of driving experience.

CessPilot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250 SuperDut
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered Weathertech because I had a gift card for my new Maverick. Have never used them before, so have no comment durability and fit. My Lariat should be here this month, was built on 12/12.

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

TuxMats for ecoboost are back in stock. Unfortunately I do not yet have a truck to put them in.

TS900

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit 150 eco-boost surprisingly quick ,
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just put in a set of Croc Liner mats ordered from Amazon $79.99 seem to be decent have a slight rubber feel so they should not be slipperly like some i have had in past. Fit was good also both front and rear mats included
Sponsored