When should I start to panic? Ordered Hybrid in June

jackreynolds

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Hey ‘trucksters’ I ordered my Maverick XLT Lariat Hybrid, lux package, slide back window, moonroof, etc. back at the end of June. At what time should I storm the ‘Bastille’ and demand an order date or at least a ‘reach around’ from Ford to find out when it will be built, or better, when it will ship?
Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you called Ford Customer Service? 800-334-4375

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would call Ford and my dealer about your order. I did that and one week later, I got the schedule for production email from Ford. Probably just got lucky.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey ‘trucksters’ I ordered my Maverick XLT Lariat Hybrid, lux package, slide back window, moonroof, etc. back at the end of June. At what time should I storm the ‘Bastille’ and demand an order date or at least a ‘reach around’ from Ford to find out when it will be built, or better, when it will ship?
I'd probably straighten out whether you ordered an XLT or a Lariat first before storming anything. I wasn't aware there was a trim level such as the one you mentioned. XLariaT?

All joking aside, I'd ask your dealer how many allocations they have for the upcoming scheduling week of 1/10/2022. That's the biggest factor at this point aside from Luxury package constraints.

Per Maverick Messiah @fordvideoguy Tim Bartz....

Here is the list for January on the Maverick:

Tonneau Cover Soft Folding - 5%
Tonneau Cover Hard Trifold - 3%
Tonneau Cover Soft Trifold - 3%
Bed Mat - 3%
Spray-in Bedliner - 3%
Bed Extender - 3%
Protective Fender Film - 3%
XLT Luxury Package with SIBL- 18%
Lariat Luxury Package - 16%
Hybrid - 40%

Last edited:
OP
OP
jackreynolds

jackreynolds

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I would call Ford and my dealer about your order. I did that and one week later, I got the schedule for production email from Ford. Probably just got lucky.
Thank you don’t seem to get much out of the dealer.

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wish in one hand shit in the other and see which 1 fills up 1st🤣

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might depend on what information you already have. Has your dealer been in touch? Do you have an e-mail confirmation from Ford? VIN?

OP
OP
jackreynolds

jackreynolds

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I'd probably straighten out whether you ordered an XLT or a Lariat first before storming anything. I wasn't aware there was a trim level such as the one you mentioned. XLariaT?

All joking aside, I'd ask your dealer how many allocations they have for the upcoming scheduling week of 1/10/2022. That's the biggest factor at this point aside from Luxury package constraints.

Per Maverick Messiah @fordvideoguy Tim Bartz....

Here is the list for January on the Maverick:

Tonneau Cover Soft Folding - 5%
Tonneau Cover Hard Trifold - 3%
Tonneau Cover Soft Trifold - 3%
Bed Mat - 3%
Spray-in Bedliner - 3%
Bed Extender - 3%
Protective Fender Film - 3%
XLT Luxury Package with SIBL- 18%
Lariat Luxury Package - 16%
Hybrid - 40%

well, I had to refer back to my order to make sure. It says; 2.5L Hybrid , Cyber Orange, Lariat Lux Pkg. ,Co-Pilot 360, Moonroof, Soft roll tonneau cover, I think that’s about it. Anything alien about that?

Sponsored
OP
OP
jackreynolds

jackreynolds

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
This is kinda like when I ordered that ‘Automatic’ BB gun that attached to your bicycle handlebars from an ad in a comic book…..I’m still waiting on that one too!

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
well, I had to refer back to my order to make sure. It says; 2.5L Hybrid , Cyber Orange, Lariat Lux Pkg. ,Co-Pilot 360, Moonroof, Soft roll tonneau cover, I think that’s about it. Anything alien about that?
Both the Lux package (bedliner) and the tonneau cover are issues.

IPunchCholla

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 E150, 2014 Leaf
I would take off the bed cover, if you can. Those are severely restricted.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd drop the tonneau cover. If you do that, then your Lariat Hybrid Luxury has a 6% chance of getting previewed and selected for scheduling.

I'm no statistician but the way I see it, out of 100 vehicles scheduled, 40 will be hybrids. Of those 40 hybrids, 6 will include the Lariat Luxury package. So 6 out of 100 gives you 6% odds. I suggest finding a goat to sacrifice.

Now the one thing you can feel good about is that they should be prioritizing the early hybrid orders. I think your number will be called in the next couple of weeks once scheduling resumes.

IPunchCholla

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 E150, 2014 Leaf
I would take off the bed cover, if you can. Those are severely restricted.
I have close to the same build. No cover, moonroof, and CGM. I ordered 7/13 and have a build week of 2/14. I’m guessing I got pulled first either due to the cover or allocations.
Sponsored