Sponsored

What Maverick is taking longest to arrive?

CrazedHoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang Eco
So I’ve been talking to a lot of dealers about the Maverick, and it seems all they have coming to their lots are the turbo Mavericks. I’ve also read several articles saying they are going to be producing only 35% hybrid Mavericks. This is annoying since I thought I knew what Maverick I wanted.

I was also told by a Ford Dealership manager that all Mavericks will be sold off the lot for +$3,000 over net price. He said the only way to pay the actual price is to order.

This is all very annoying and concerning. Have any of you received your hybrid Mavericks yet? When did you order? How about turbo? Have we seen any evidence that hybrid Mavericks are taking longer to arrive than turbo?
Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No hybrid Mavericks for retail sale or from pre-orders/reservations have been shipped yet. Unknown when they actually will ship. Best rumor is December 8.

My hybrid Maverick and many more already built and sitting in the Sonoran desert waiting for EPA approval before Ford can sell them.

Last edited:

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No retail Hybrid Mavericks are currently available. Ford has not issued an OKTB (OK To Buy) yet. Awaiting EPA emissions/fuel economy rating first. Rumor has that date at 12/8, but that is only an unsubstantiated rumor, potentially created to generated clicks on a slow news day for Mavericks - but that is just my opinion.

TL;DR Hybrid Maverick with spray-in bed liner add on (not part of Luxury pkg) is the longest to arrive leader at the moment.

Sponsored

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You must not have read anything in this forum before posting. Look at the threads regarding scheduling emails to get an idea how long orders are taking. There isn't much consistency. There are also some threads posted by people who have received their Ecoboost Mavericks.
Sponsored