First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered on the very last day the order banks were open in January. I'm thinking about changing my XLT order. I might change some options or upgrade to a Lariat. Waiting all this time has made me think on what I want some more. I know Ford says they're building in the order that orders were received. If that's the case then I really have nothing to lose. I was wondering if anyone might have some advice for me. Should I just say screw it and modify my order or continue to wait?
Sponsored

xhristian1

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ES 350
Playing with fire while being covered in lighter fluid. But chances are you'll be a 23 build anyways.🤷‍♂️

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered on the very last day the order banks were open in January. I'm thinking about changing my XLT order. I might change some options or upgrade to a Lariat. Waiting all this time has made me think on what I want some more. I know Ford says they're building in the order that orders were received. If that's the case then I really have nothing to lose. I was wondering if anyone might have some advice for me. Should I just say screw it and modify my order or continue to wait?
Think it's way too late....

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll tag @fordvideoguy in case I'm wrong. As I understand things, you can change engines or trims and go to the back of the line (11/15 hybrid, 1/27 Ecoboost). You can drop the CP360 or Lux package, but you cannot add either one to your existing order.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I'll tag @fordvideoguy in case I'm wrong. As I understand things, you can change engines or trims and go to the back of the line (11/15 hybrid, 1/27 Ecoboost). You can drop the CP360 or Lux package, but you cannot add either one to your existing order.
You are correct, you can change your trim from XLT to Lariat. It would move you to the back but if you didn't have Luxury package or co pilot 360 you should still get a 2022 build.

Sponsored

OP
OP

truckshark25

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@fordvideoguy just to be clear, I can modify my XLT order without moving to the back of the line? I only move to the back of the line if I change my trim level correct?

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, if you are already at the back of the line then changing trim level doesn't matter right?

Lets say I change my last minute XLT AWD order to a XL FWD; nothing changes because I was already at the back of the line? Same as if I change it to a Lariat?