First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Platinum Energi, 2020 F150 King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can’t believe this hasn’t been mentioned yet but the only thing I’ll miss from my current truck is fog lights. I will be interested in what aftermarket options come out.
I plan to install fog lights on mine at the time I install the front tow bar base plate. I spoke to Roadmaster this morning about a tow bar kit for flat towing. The design will try not to cut holes in the lower bumper, but rather have the tow bar base plate mounts protrude through the openings in the lower grill. While I have the front bumper off (see MrBoom’s instructional video) I will see if I can fit two Ford fog lights behind the lower grill opening.
I am looking first at a pair of ‘99 to ‘03 F-150 fog lights, or ‘94 to ‘98 Mustang fog lights. They are fairly inexpensive. It just takes a little ingenuity to fabricate mounting brackets to they don’t shake while driving. I mounted a pair of ‘05 to ‘07 Super Duty fog lights on my car trailer for loading at night. I replaced the halogen bulbs with LED bulbs. They are VERY bright.

Ford Maverick What features are missing? 5F8F0418-71CB-42EB-B66D-EBF473C03985
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went Lariat Lux, but there are still a few things that are missing:
  • Approach Lights
  • Auto-dimming mirrors
  • Homelink
  • Rear Defrost? (is it a deal breaker?, not really.)I can always open the sliding window if i need to.
  • Also, I don't think there are any vents for the back seats. I won't miss them, but my kids might.
  • About 100 horsepower. I'm replacing my Volvo S60 T5 (290hp) with the Hybrid
Somewhere on the forum there's a picture of the underside of front seats and that's where the vents are for the rear seats.

Criss944

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Criss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverodo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Im pretty sure most decent cell phones have discrete GPS chips. It’s things like wifi only iPads that don’t, so they rely on WiFi network location metadata and best guesses with the accelerometers and other sensors. Google maps allows you to cache huge areas of navigation data locally on your device and it reminds you periodically if the cache should be refreshed.
I get attached to things. It's been almost a decade since I last upgraded my phone. I'm just getting over my flip phone.
Sponsored