First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick, 22 4Runner, 16 Mazda6, 12 Camry, 04 R
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m thinking that there will be a $10k markup in most cases when dealers get their hands on these. What do you all think?
Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They are worth sticker.

all this markup stuff will end when people stop paying it.

OP
OP
Ozuye10

Ozuye10

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick, 22 4Runner, 16 Mazda6, 12 Camry, 04 R
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are worth sticker.

That won’t happen unfortunately. People are crazy about these trucks and many didn’t put their orders in. Dealerships know this.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That won’t happen unfortunately. People are crazy about these trucks and many didn’t put their orders in. Dealerships know this.
it is happening already. Maybe not nationwide yet, but prices have dropped immensely in metro Detroit. Ive been passing on multiple sticker hybrids for a couple times now.

it is not worth a dollar over sticker

fishfund

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Promaster 136 WB HR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
it is happening already. Maybe not nationwide yet, but prices have dropped immensely in metro Detroit. Ive been passing on multiple sticker hybrids for a couple times now.
What’s the name of the dealership that has sticker hybrids? I would love to buy one.

Sponsored

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
, seeRichard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 Mustang 5.0 co
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It will be interesting to see just what the real world MPG is on these things. I think it will have a great bearing on what people will pay for them vs going upmarket in size class/capability.

6speedmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

it is not worth a dollar over sticker
Please stop. The days of Carvana and the likes paying $10K over are certainly over and yes there are certainly people claiming to "stumble" upon Mavs at random dealerships for MSRP but those are exceptions to the rule after spending hours and hours calling dealers to only compromise on trim, color, options and powertrain.

The fact is that you can't walk into a Ford Store and get exactly what you want today. Until that day you will continue to see some kind of markup, especially to get exactly what you want.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They are worth sticker.

That's only YOUR opinion and value. To others it's worth whatever they are comfortable with to get the truck they want. No 1 size fits all answer here.

I'm guessing you have missed out on getting a Maverick while rigidly sticking to your principles on this.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It will be interesting to see just what the real world MPG is on these things. I think it will have a great bearing on what people will pay for them vs going upmarket in size class/capability.
the people focused on MPG overwhelmingly focus on hybrid. For many others of us there are multiple positive features besides MPG making Maverick the best overall choice that can't be matched in any mid-size.

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
, seeRichard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 Mustang 5.0 co
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Please stop. The days of Carvana and the likes paying $10K over are certainly over and yes there are certainly people claiming to "stumble" upon Mavs at random dealerships for MSRP but those are exceptions to the rule after spending hours and hours calling dealers to only compromise on trim, color, options and powertrain.

The fact is that you can't walk into a Ford Store and get exactly what you want today. Until that day you will continue to see some kind of markup, especially to get exactly what you want.
Remember here, thread is specifically about the Tremor which is extremely rare as of now.

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I don't see them selling much over sticker. Yes, the Tremor has a little more capability than the standard AWD, but it's not like it suddenly gains articulation like a "real truck." Most people would be hard pressed to tell the difference between both systems.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's only YOUR opinion and value. To others it's worth whatever they are comfortable with to get the truck they want. No 1 size fits all answer here.

I'm guessing you have missed out on getting a Maverick while rigidly sticking to your principles on this.
no, it’s a fact that in my area they’ve been coming down for months and sitting. sure it’s also my opinion that I would rather buy a better made vehicle if the lesser one was artificially inflated by 10k.

Missed out? I’ve passed on 2 sticker hybrids xlt luxs cuz I hate Area 51 and now have a tremor coming soon but okay. Assume things about me simply because I think paying a markup on a plastic truck is wild.

My tremor xlt sticker is $30k after rebate. Would I pay $40k for the same exact config? Lol no

Achtungg

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m thinking that there will be a $10k markup in most cases when dealers get their hands on these. What do you all think?
I don’t understand this thread. If you ordered it through a dealer, you’re not paying a dime over sticker. It’s your order, not the dealers.

Now if the dealer manages to order one or someone backs out and signs it over to the dealer to sell,or it’s a private seller, that’s different and markup is almost expected.

Really an odd question.

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are worth sticker.

I agree. But it will take a recession to bring us there..
Sponsored