Sponsored

What are the best accessories or mods you've done?

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Factory OEM Option:
  • Factory moon roof
Authorized Ford Accessories
  • Tailgate assist and hood lifts (These are a must item and should be factory)
  • Tailgate lettering.
  • Bedrug and tri-fold hard cover (both these items are an amazing perfect fit with great looks)
  • Bed divider and cross rails. (Very well designed and easy to manage)
  • Rear Seat Entertainment System (Dual units/headsets. Kids stay quite)
  • Front and Rear mud flaps
  • Wiper Shaker. (This is a fantastic option and easy to install. Mostly for snow and ice but also works well for shaking off tree leaves and twigs.)
Aftermarket Accessories
  • Gentex auto dim rear view mirror with HomeLink. (Easy to install. This used to be a Ford recommended option and could easily be part of their luxury package. Come on Ford - Bring it back)
  • Various 3D printed option: Dashboard Storage Tray, Front and Rear door storage boxes, Mabett rear seat trash bin/cup holder, Center console storage organizer, Glove box organizer, Fillines dash cover
  • 3D printed console trash can. (This is a perfect fit and function. It is out of the way yet deep and large. I have not seen it posted lately but this guy should post again because I have a lot of Maverick friends that really want it after seeing it in my truck)
  • Nilight 12V waterproof sockets 2 pack (These are a perfect fit for the two 12V plugs on each side of bed near tailgate. I have used these a lot and they look like a factory fit. You will be glad to have them.
Personal Mods
  • Center console ambient illuminated cup holders.
    This is doable and the end project looks totally factory. (Of course, this should be part of the ambient lighting package in the first place. Shame of Ford for leaving it out). The attached picture is from another post on this site but mine looks very similar and i love it.

Console Cup Holder LED Mod.jpeg
Love the stuff you've done especially the ambient cup holder lights. I have lighted led inserts (they look like coasters), but they do not stay charged for very long. Yours look like you have them wired into the electrical system of the truck. I hope you would consider starting a separate thread on how to do it.
Sponsored